Avneet: its Avneet Singhania for you Siddharth Nigam.

Sid (pleadingly):  madoo please yaar...

Avneet (coldly): I m not in a mood to talk now... so bye...

She ran upstairs and closed the door. She started crying. She knew she has to do this she has to go away from everyone as she can't take this anymore.

While downstairs, Siddharth sat on sofa

Sid: why dada why always I have to suffer... three years ago also I suffered from betrayal and history is repeating itself I am suffering today also....

Abhinavi/ Jai: 3 years ago???

Sid: yes.. 3 years ago I went to USA because of her... I got admission in that university but she didn't... so I decided I will also not go...but then her behavior became weird she started ignoring me avoiding me she started lying to me so I decided that I will go because if she doesn't need me I will try to survive without her...one week was left for me to go to USA when I went to her house and I heard her talking to someone or to be more precise her boyfriend where she said that she is fed up of our friendship and some other stuff about us like she is just with me for the sake of families and she doesn't care for me she is just faking the friendship... It looked like her boyfriend was insecure of our friendship. I was heartbroken I shouted on her and then I decided I will go from the next flight available...

Tears rolled out of his eyes as he remembered this.

Abhi: bullshit I don't believe this... she cant do any of these... and boyfriend??? agar koi hota toh we would have known na...
Abhi said.

Sid: but she did dada... aur rahi baat boyfriend ki toh this is not the only time i came to know about her boyfriend. I had doubt on her since 1-2 months before I went. Infact mene usse ek ladke ke saath dekha bhi hai that to many times sometimes in movie theatres or park or mall. Par usne mujhe kuch kaha nahi that so I was waiting ki woh kab batayegi but usne nahi bataya.

Abhi: Sid..

Faisu cut off Abhishek.

Faisu: yes bhai she did this all but there is more to it...

Reem: yes Faisu is right...
Reem said.

Jai: what do u mean Faisu and Reemie??
Jai asked.

Reem: Jai she did this bcoz of some reason...
Reem said.

Jannat: yessssssssssssssssssssss
Jannat shouted and stood up and started dancing.

Everyone looked at her like 'are u out of your mind.'

But she cared less 

Jannat: dekha sidddddddddd I told u I told u there has to be some god damn reasonnnnn.....but nahi tumhe to meri sunni kaha hai.... you were toh always like 'jaan i don't want to talk about it' (she mimicked sid) huhhh meri baat ki toh koi izzat hi nahi thi huh...
Jannat rolled her eyes.

Vaish: she knew???
Vaishnavi asked.

Sid: yeah but only my part of the story... Faisu and Reem continue...

Reem: yeah so...
Reem was about to tell but Faisu interrupted her.

Faisu: Reem wait I think there are some parts that u also don't know....

Reem: means??
confused Reem asked.

Faisu: ohkk so so u know who was the person she talked when Siddharth overheard her convo?? I mean do you know who was her boyfriend??
Faisu asked.

Reem: no...
Reem said.

Faisu: ohkk so now let me continue....
Faisu said and everyone nodded.

Avneet: Faisu... u won't 

Everyone glanced at the stairs. Avneet was standing there.

Faisu: Avu...
Faisu was about to say something but Reem cut him off.

Reem: Jaan he deserves to know yaar... please

Avneet: yeahh I know he deserves to know... so I will tell each and everything... aur vese bhi pehle me isiliye nahi kehti thi becuase i didnt want to bring the whole past in between but aaj jo hua and aaj jo bola Siddharth ne after that I just can't take this things anymore... So now i am going to tell him...

Faisu: u sure avu??
Faisu asked.

Avneet: yeah I m Faisu don't worry...
she assured.

She then went towards Siddharth. 

Avneet: look Siddharth I will tell you each and everything but before that I want to say that I m sorry....

Sid: madoo please tell me I really want to know... and I know at last I would have to apologize as dada said na his princess can never do such things to hurt me...

Everyone chuckled.

Avneet: but jo ho gaya it's in the past... and also i dont know if I took any worng decisions or not and isiliye i am sorry....

Jannat: avu yaarr suspense mat create kar I want to know this since 2-3 years... ab wait nahi ho raha...

Everyone laughed.

Avneet: ohkk so ...........

 Words: 1400

So guys how was the chapter??

Past in the next chapter....

Target: 90 votes, 3 new followers, and 65 comments.

Please do vote and comment.

Stay tuned....