Chapter 1 - Who ?

Jessica's POV

"Uhh,school---" I just want to sleep longer.I am so tired.Well,I can't cause why?My mom will surely be mad of me at meif I skip school.Well,it doesn't matter anyway my mother is at USA and I'm here alone at Seoul,Korea.What a life.Maybe people think it's fun living alone without parents to control you actually,it's not really fun.I spend my time alone like everyday.Well,it's time to go to school.MY NEW SCHOOL.UGH!

AT SCHOOL

It was the first day at my new school 'Hans Academy'."This school is huge" I said in my mind.When suddenly someone bumped into me made me dropped all my books.I stayed calm for not yelling at the person whoever bump me.I don't want to make a fight with anyone since it was the first day.I stood up(YOU MADE ME FELL YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER HELPING ME)."Huh!"I sighed.I looked at the person who made me fall.As I look in front,he was a guy a very handsome guy tall and well handsome.

Kris's POV

I accidently bump into someone.I froze for a minute lpoking at Her.Well I fell bad but I wouldn't bother helping her.She stood up by her own.

She looked right into my eyes and said --

J:Can't you look where you are going?

K:Who are you too control me?I don't   even know you  ...

J:I'm new here okay?I don't know you either.

K:Whatever--

J:You bumped into me and not even trying to apologize or help me .

K:JUST DO IT BY YOURSELF!IT'S NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL!JUST DEAL WITH IT.

Wow did I just shout ? Owh no,she's crying.