Hello

SoOoOoooooOoOoOo

Hi

this is the first time I'm writing something with an actual plot in head and readable English so I wouldn't blame you if you stopped reading in the middle lmao (EXCEPT YOU YOU DON'T GET TO DO THAT MISS TRISTOPHOBIC >:/)

this was something that occurred very randomly to me, I didn't have much interest in writing my own stories before, but this idea popped up and just, you know, the ideas wouldn't sToP. (you already know that, but just sayin,,)

so I'm pretty sure only two people are gonna read this, but if you're not one of them, hi, thank you for clicking and I hope you don't find it too cringe-y. this is just an, idk, experiment?? to see my writing and to see if I'm actually capable of pulling off a story without anyone getting bored. I tried editing out all the mistakes, but if you do find smth weird, sarry. unlike other people do, imma ask you not to point it out :)) ty :))

Also, some of the characters I've used here are actually based on real people, so if you're commenting, please be mindful of that (idk if I told you this but I mean ofc you wouldn't comment anything offensive so yeah)

sooooooooo are you readyyyy

note : the first two chapters are cringe AF