Water gets Clearer

The 5- well 6 counting Jin, travelled a good amount of land until they made it to the Mansion. Rosen smiled as she dragged Lupin inside. 

 Joker held Hacchi's box as he and Captain Blue took a quick look around the mansion. 

"So Master Lupin, was my attack strategy way better than last time?" Rosen asked, as she smiled at Lupin.

Lupin on the other hand, still hasn't received most of the memories of himself in this universe so he nodded his head. "Yes. you have-" he said. 

"Looks like your all finally here." A voice said. They all spun around to see ???. She had black silky hair, wrapped in a pony tail. A dress filled with diamonds and stars. She held a wand, with an upside-down ribbon. And, a mask with a diamond in the middle. She was literally floating in air.

"What breathing style does she have?" Rosen asked Captain Blue. 

"I am not from here, little one. I need to speak to Joker, Lupin and Blue for a while." ??? said. Rosen nodded her head and took Hacchi's box with her to what seems to be the kitchen. Jin flew right behind her.

"How was the experience?" ??? asked, as she led the trio into a room far from the kitchen.

"Scary-" Blue said, shivering at the memory of the battle earlier.

"Are we going back to our world?" Joker asked as ??? smiled.

"Somehow yes," she said. ??? opened a portal and ushered the trio inside. 

"Will ourselves from that AU get the memories we made?" Lupin asked. "Yes they would." ??? said. 

They appeared in a different room than before. This one had locked doors, and metal sealed windows.

"Please sit down, we have something important to discuss." ??? said. 

"Um, ???, where are we exactly? And who are you?" Joker asked.

"Alright, time to clarify. Um, my real name is Qui. Apparently, If I remember correctly, I said that if you mess up your roles, your friends would pay the price, right?" Qui said, looking at Joker.

"Yes, you did," Joker said.

"Well, I didn't told you the whole story..." Qui said.

"Whole story to what?" Blue asked, as he moved his chair nearer the group. 

"What I said about your friends... Wasn't true... The real reason why your being teleported to different dimensions... is that someone has been teleporting to these different dimensions without my knowledge. And they have been changing these AU's, to the point that it might trigger something wrong to happen in the Canon AU." Qui explained.

"With your help, and with the quests you need to complete, you manage to fix that AU." she continued on.

"Isn't the Different AU's not connected to the Canon ones?" Lupin asked, skeptically.

"Yes, but, if this person messes with all of the different AU's, he might strike the Canon AU... and maybe... just maybe... make your world not exist anymore..." Qui finished, with sadness in her eyes.

"What? No one can destroy something canon! And I know that from Spade!" Joker said with protest.

"I thought so too... But that sadly happened to one of my good friend..." Qui said, sadly.

"Who?" The trio asked. 

"Now is not the time to tell who... But I believe soon enough, her name would be known. Either way, we must go get all your friends, and I must group you guys and send you all to different dimensions at the same time. That way we cover more ground." Qui said.

"Any suspects on who could do these?" Lupin asked.

"Probably Dr. Neo or Professor Clover. With the help of the League, I am still trying to find out who." Qui replied.

"Alright... Well then, let's go get our friends..."

Back in the Demon Slayer AU...

Rosen smiled as she, Hacchi and Jin snacked on some food she found. Just then, a red portal appeared out of nowhere. Someone placed a cloth on Rosen's mouth and she instantly fell asleep. The person dragged Rosen into the portal as Jin continued to squawk and Hacchi tried his very best to drag Rosen away from the person.

But, they were no match for this person...