The Real Battle

Lilian smiled as Joker slept happily in his temporary bed. Now, Lilian stared back at the screen in front of her. 'Looks like this AU is going to be really interesting. Also, I haven't even watched the anime!!! Looks like I'm going to need some help.' she said to herself, as she quietly walked out of the room. She sighed as she closed the door. 'time to go through the portal... yayy...'

*fun fact, Lilian hates it when she need to travel through the portal. It makes her stomach ache.*

Suisei was busy writing ideas on a piece of paper as she sipped some tea. Just then, a portal opened as a very upset Lilian walked out of it. "Next time, I'll hop on the roofs instead." Lilian said. "Lilian-san! What brings you here?" Suisei said as she hugged her friend. "Well, look at the time? It's new AU chapter day for Joker!!!" Lilian said hugging her friend back. "Really? So were doing the Demon Slayer AU already?!" Suisei said, happily. "Yup!" Lilian said smiling. "We better get working on it!" Suisei said as the two girls sat down.

Meanwhile in the Canon AU

Shadow - where is Joker? We were supposed to be stealing the mysterious lost treasure of Egypt!

Phoenix - I dunno really... I haven't seen him yet.

Queen - then we have to find him! And I know who to call!!!

Hacchi - oh I hope Mr. Joker is alright...

Lupin - I know... It worries me that he isn't here...

Little did they know, Zero was watching everything happening. "Looks like ???'s spell is wearing off it seems." Zero said. "Lunar wanted some of them with Joker, correct?" a voice said behind Zero. The emo boy nodded his head. "Not sure who, but my despicable sister said to let the audience or the readers decide." Zero said. "So does that mean I'll finally be introduced?!" the voice asked cheerfully. Zero nodded his head. "Yup, and when L has more free time, your book would be published as well." Zero said. "Well, apparently, you do have a thing for going into different worlds and dimensions. Maybe you should tag along with them, plus. War in Estaria is getting worse so we have to travel back there this week." Zero said as he sharpened his knife. "Really?! Can other Oc's come along?!" The voice asked. "Yes they may..."

Lilian smiled delightfully as she hanged up a call from her emo older brother. "I just got a code green on Zero. All we gotta do is decide who joins..." she said. "Maybe 3 characters from the cast and 3 character oc's." Suisei said. "Minus 1 for the oc's since one of my oc is coming along. So we just need 2 more oc's." Lilian said. 

Just as it says before, comment here which KJ cast you want to tag along the rest of Joker's adventure. As well as 2 oc's with the most votes as well will join.

Slots are now open! (pm or comment here)