Rose with Watching Eyes

Credits to: Action_LiveHex for writing this amazing chapter!!! <3

Joker nearly avoids The Burning paw directed at him. It looked like this World's Phoenix from Lupin's description: Tall, with Short, Fiery red Hair, with Yellow tips, he wore a Pale Haori over the Uniform. With flame Prints, Lupin informed them he was Called a 'Fire Hashira' or whatever, Lupin prepared his Blade out and breathes heavily. 

Flower Breathing, Second form.( Hana no Kōkyu Ni no Kata ) 

Lupin goes between Joker and 'Phoenix' and Glares at it. 

Honorable Shadow Plum.( Mikage Ume ) 

Suddenly, Lupin swings his Sword, which released Multiple Slashes at a Single movement, It made the Imposter back up. Joker swings his Blade and breathes through his Tight teeth, looking at the Phoenix Imposter.

Illusion breathing, First Form: Teardrop Dragon 

( Sakkaku no kokyū, Ichi no Kata: Tiadroppu Doragon ) 

He dashes Forward the Impsoter, A Snow dragon appears on his Sword as he Does. The Imposter sheilds itself from Joker via making a Wall of Rocks to block him. But Joker scales the Wall up and Twists the Dragon as he Reached the Top, Dropping down- The Dragon forms a Illusion of Twisting along, But the Demon dogdes in Time and steps Out, Joker lands crouched as he was sent Flying near Lupin, Blue, and Hachi.

"What is that Thing?!" "A DEMON!!" Blue shrieked, Suddenly, Fast and Loud Footsteps can be heard- and Out came a Figure.

Flower Breathing, Fourth form: Crimson Hanagromo. 

( Hana no Kokyū, Shi no Kata; Beni Hanagromo ) 

Splat, The demon's head Flew with Red Ribbons following it's trail. A girl lands bend Infront of the Fallen body, The girl had Striking Crimson hair, Short and clean, And held a White Rose on her Hair, she also wore a White Cape around the Men's uniform, One that was similar to the Trio. She seaths her Bloodied, Thin, sword into it's Cover and looks at the Trio, "Master Lupin, Master Blue, what are you doing here?" She asked. The Boys panicked immediately, This was someone who knew Their versions of This world better than they do, "Um, Heading back to the Mansion with a Report for Headmaster??" Blue excused. Rosen stares at him, Narrowed eye, Before nodding and Going by Lupin's side.

"Shall we?" Rosen said, Lupin coughs and Nods. Both he and Joker seath their swords back in, Joker carries the Box holding Hachi in and They walk off to the Road, hoping to Reach the Mansiom by Midnight for no more Demon Encounters, The demons in this World are nothing to Laugh at, at all.

Meanwhile... 

 A Grin appears on a Male's face. His Royal Blue bangs following his Every movement, By him, a Girl polishes her Sword as she Looks at the Reflection of the Setting sun from it. "Would you look at that Spadon? Looks like our Master's work is Still alive..." The girl muttered, 'Spadon' humms as he Stands up, his Necklace dangling along, He looks down at the Group and Grins wider.

"Well, We just have to see for Our selves what Our Master has done" Spadon chuckles as he sents a Ice down the way, and Slides down on it. The Girl tsks, waving off her Strawberry Blonde hair, and Jumping from Branch to Branch, behind the Blue Male.

Oh how Joyous it would be to See the Tiny creation inside that Box.