Katsumi snickers, as she spots hikari pause, hearing his screams, as she shakes and grabs her head, screaming back, as Rin picks up on it, before she turns it to laughter, thinking it's fake, and proceeds to set a small nuclear explosion off, vapourising the units besides her making katsumi pause, suddenly unsure about her power. 

"That's a redacted ability, how." Katsumi mutters, knowing hikari has most, "she'd die if she has them all, yet has them all?" Katsumi adds, before falling over, realising why her berserk mode is so dangerous. "She can't use all her abilities normally, so, in the berserk. She can, use them all." Katsumi says, knowing she has them all yet can't access them. 

Katsumi jumps back up, looking at Rin, as she watches him walk away. "Fucking runt. I swear if you get both their abilities." Katsumi mutters, before looking at his father. 

......

"What!? Excuse me, lemme just put on my bullshit glasses." Twisted yells, as she takes them off, and puts them back on, ignoring alphas concern as venom and dark remain in shock. Kioshi sighs, as he nods, just confirming what she just heard. "Wait, wait, lemme think, your crusty ass might be getting names mixted up. Karma!? As in, Mr edgy aroace!?" Twisted yells, cursing afterwards as her body refuses to let her move, whilst alpha and venom try to heal the majority of her body. 

"Hikari and karma where selected to the experiment, both being killers, having their gentials removed alongside their sexualities, they wanted a kid that was powerful, so used deltas stability and hikaris ability to handle the abilities." Kioshi explains, as twisted looks at him in shock, still not quite believing him. Alpha sighs, having known this for a while now. 

"Delta doesn't even know. He was just farmed for his part, to which hikari got given, and had the kid." Alpha mumbles, remembering the procedure, making him pause. "Sometimes I do question what I was given to do." Alpha adds, still in regret, as venom looks over picking up on it. 

"Hey, it's not your fault. It was just what you was told to do. And hey! At least when you and twisted have kids you'll know what to do!" Venom says, making both of them look at them with shock. Dark laughs as kioshi hides his smirk making venom laugh and then look at them. "Hey! If you have a kid, I'm stealing them." Venom adds making twisted blink in confusion. 

"First who's 'we' having the kids, secondly, why would I let you steal them!?" Twisted asks, as venom gasps in shock, as alpha looks away, embarrassed. 

"I mean, having kids would-" alpha starts before getting cut of.

"Don't you start, fucking bitch, I'll puke otherwise at this bullshit." Twisted says, making alpha sigh, catching kioshis attention, as dark remains laughing immensely. 

"Personally think pets are better." Dark suggests, as venom nods and pauses for a second, and looks at twisted again, who remains in shock, but venom grins, knowing how she works. 

"Why not have both? Like pets are nice, and I want one so bad, like a hybrid! But, kids are nice too. Damn why does everyone else get a kid!?" Venom says, making kioshi almost stack it from laughing, as dark chokes on air, whilst alpha just hides his face, leaving twisted to sigh and guess someone was going to say it at some point. 

"Can we like, focus on getting out first?" Twisted says, making the rest nod in agreement, knowing that even if they all laugh and have fun, people can still die. 

"It's fine to be humourous, even in a time like this." Kioshi says, making venom nod, agreeing. Dark sighs smiling, and agrees, as alpha stays hidden. Twisted shrugs, and stays still, as venom and alpha go back to healing her. "Which reminds me, Alex, how does nulling work? Because twisted got nulled so where here." Kioshi asks, as alpha looks over and pauses, spotting the injection mark. 

"It's a small injection, why?" Alpha asks, as kioshi pauses, remembering the last time he asked for this. 

"Can you use your null ability to counteract it?" He asks, make alpha pause and twisted to snap into the now. Dark jolts as twisted curses in pain, making venom push her back. 

"His nulling will kill him, don't even fucking start! Last time he tried to use it, he almost died." Twisted yells, as alpha sits back, pausing for a moment. Kioshi nods, and gestures vaguely. 

"Yet it's obvious he wants to." Kioshi repiles, making twisted pause and lean back, as dark stands up, needing to stretch for a second, as venom stops their healing, unsure if they should carry on. Twisted remains quiet, as alpha stands up, and helps her up, walking her to the room hikari was in, and closing it. 

"Man, why can't I join them!?" Venom asks, making kioshi look at them in confusion. Dark snickers, as venom gets up, walking over to the door and slamming their first against it. "Cmon it's obvious their going to do something!" They add, making kioshi rub his head, muttering to himself as he tries to remain calm.

"Their in that room, because the null ability is dangerous, hence why it's redacted. And yes, they have to be in contact but that can literally be just alpha poking her face." Kioshi says, staying passive agressive, forgetting venoms file and personality. Dark laughs in the background, as she remembers walking up to them. 

"Well, we'll know if they suddenly take a hour in there." Dark says, crossing her arms as kioshi blinks and sighs, wishing he had at least someone who can handle these two, knowing he's not smart. Venom laughs and nods, as they stand next to the door, praying they can at least hear something. 

After around five minutes, the door opens, startling dark who almost fell asleep as alpha jumps back, as venom leaps forward, looking at them both and smiling. "So what did you guys do?" Venom asks, as twisted catches alphas stumbling back, sighing, knowing venom would have asked. 

"Did the nulling, nothing more." Twisted repiles, as alpha walks past venom who sighs and steps back, whilst kioshi looks at twisted, who flips him off, making him laugh at the gesture. 

"Man, that's boring." Venom says, as alpha adjusts his eyepatch and looking at the rest with anxiety. Twisted strolls out, as dark stands by the hallway, grinning, whilst kioshi smirks underneath his hand, whilst venom plans ideas in their head to one day catch them in a act. 

"So, what's the plan crusty?" Twisted asks, making kioshi roll his eye, bored of the nickname already. Dark comes to attention, as venom glances over, still thinking to themselves. 

"We'll use Delta, to get Rin, then use Rin to get hikari, to then get everyone back." Kioshi says, pausing. "It's not simple, but we have alpha as a useful asset." He says, watching his wording as twisted stays quiet, and alpha sighs, getting bored of being used all the time. Dark nods as venom looks around and nods, not sure exactly what's happening. 

"We need to locate Delta, and stay safe from hikari. Bare in mind, he can use his banshee scream to alert the rest, so this may fail." He warns. "If it fails, we'll have to use a secret room to hide it out." He adds, placing down a map where the rooms are located. 

The others look at it, as he points out the nearest rooms. "Their easy to access, and impossible to find. Me and katsumi used them to spy on you guys." He says, as the others stay quiet. "well lure him to one, and if he uses his scream, we'll go to one." He says, looking up.

"Delta is our main focus right now. We have to stay worried about hikari however."