"The ones who show up are always the past killers." A voice says, making sal look over and spot the traitor standing there, watching omega almost with glee. Sal grabs omega, and braces herself, knowing she'll protect her no matter what. 

"Crusty ass, what you even doing here?" Sal warns, making sure she doesn't talk or yell. The tratior smirks and walks over, before poking omega, making her wince slightly. Sal watches, as the traitor walks over, taking the blankets off before they say nothing, grabbing a knife and stabbing omega in the neck. 

Sal blinks in shock, as the traitor leans down, grabbing Sal's face. "She won't die, it will just be painful." They reply, watching as omega watches the ones who attacked her walking around, insulting her. Sal hugs omega more, as the tratior stands up and walks away. "She's a lost case. Nothing but a waste of time." They add, looking at her with hate. "But I'm not here for her." They wave, walking away, slamming the doors shut, making omega jolt in pain, making sal watch as her ears start bleeding. 

"S-stop, please. I-i didn't k-kill them." Omega whimpers, making sal look over, letting her lay her head against her shoulder. Omega cries in pain, as the insults keep coming. Sal sighs, hating herself, knowing she can't help but just to stay there. 

Omega grabs sal tightly, as she curls up. "D-dont leave p-please." Omega whispers, making sal feel bad, knowing she hasn't even done anything. Snickering, she just grabs the blankets, and rests omegas head against the only pillow. Shoving the blankets over omega she stays as is. 

"No you idoit, I can't physically leave." Sal snickers, as omega doesn't say anything, and just cries. 

.....

"Delta, Delta, Delta," the traitor says, walking in and carefully grabbing his face, tapping it. Delta freezes up, knowing they only use that name when it's serious. "Why did you leave your brother alone? For these assholes? He's having a malfunction, and keeps screaming for your help, yet your here." The tratior says, making Delta shake in fear. "You know how I feel about that." They add, glancing at his staples in his neck. 

"Let's see if you don't scream." They say, ripping one of the staples out. Delta keeps himself quiet, knowing this is the punishment for abandoning others. The traitor snickers and rips out another, whilst stabbing them both back in, looking at Delta. 

"Fucking leave us again, and I'll kill you. Remember your family karma. Just leaving us to join these guys. Do I have to kill one to fucking make you remember?" The traitor says, before disappearing, making Delta realise it was a illusion. 

"What, was that?" Iris asks, making Delta shake his head, knowing she's half asleep. 

"Nothing, just me talking to myself." Delta replies, making iris hesitate. 

"Well shut the fuck up," iris says, before falling back asleep. Delta says nothing as he shakes his shock away, leaning back against the wall, knowing the tratior means it when they will kill another. 

Getting up, he decides to check on omega and sal, releasing this night is longer than the rest, spiking his concern, as he walks in, almost losing his eye as sal stands there, making sure omega is safe. 

"It's just me." Delta whispers, making sal hesitate, still not trusting him. He picks up on it, and sighs, guessing that omega has made the hallucinations. 

"I'm real." He adds, noticing omega grabbing the blankets, muttering to herself. "She thinks you've left sal." He warns, making her look over and walk back, grabbing omegas face knowing it's the only part of her that isn't burnt. Omega calms down, and sits up, taking her blindfold off, making Delta jolt, but realise she can see. Sal hesitates, and looks away, as omega leans against sal, finding that position more comfortable. Sal gives in and takes it, covering them both in the blanket.