"We can't go over there." Alpha warns as Delta looks over and tries to move. Alpha grabs him as Delta cries. "Sakura said stay here!" Alpha says, as Delta looks at the fire, and realises what's happening. Alpha notices his change and tries to harden so he can stop him, but fails as Delta squirms free and runs over there. Alpha falls over, off the bench, as he tries to catch up to Delta. 

"Karma wait!" Alpha yells, as Delta makes it over the hill before he stops in his tracks, and sees the carnage. 

The village is now nothing but ash and burning wood, as a fire takes it all out, peoples burnt bodies lay across the ground, as Delta falls down and grabs his ears, crying as he shakes in fear. Alpha rushes over and grabs Delta, who shakes. "We need to go!" Alpha yells, as Delta curls up and cries, leaving alpha in fear, as the ones who started the fire get closer. Their fully black outfits making them seem like the monsters omega spoke about. 

"Why is everyone so loud?!" Delta screams, as alpha cries, his mind unsure of what to do, as he grabs Delta and tries to pull him away, his fear making his strength next to nothing. 

"Karma! Alex! What are you doing here!" Omega yells as she grabs her right eye as it bleeds heavily. Delta opens his eyes as alpha struggles to say anything, both of them in shock. Omega kneels down, her clothes soaked in blood, as she grabs them both and tries to get up. 

"Their over there. President wants them back with that other one." One of the soldiers say, as omega turns around, and panics. Two of the soldiers run after her, as she fumbles to get up, struggling as she can't breathe due to the smoke inhalation. 

"I made a promise. To get you two to safety, even if it kills me." Omega says, just as one of the soliders suddenly shoot a harpoon into her back, making them all fall. 

Alpha cuts his face against a sharp rock as Delta gets crushed by omegas weight, as he struggles to get out. Alpha grabs his face and tries to lift her up, in a futile attempt to get away. The soliders stalk closer as alpha loses his strength and falls down, as Delta watches both of them fall into a coma. 

Omega grabs his face, smiling "no matter what happens. Remember that we are a family. No matter what, we will care for you." Omega says, as she falls unconscious, leaving Delta to scream in fear, as the soliders grab them both.

"Family!" Delta cries, as he gets picked up by another, gagged by a piece of rope, as he watches the others get put into cages and driven away. He tries to break out of the persons grip, but fails as they grab him tighter. 

As a butterfly lands on alphas burnt book, just before Delta faints. 

....

Jumping awake, Delta startles the snake to bash its head against the ceiling, making Delta sigh and smile warmly and stroke its head, calming it down. "It's ok, just a nightmare." Delta sighs, used to them by now. He lays back down, knowing he doesn't need sleep, but can fall asleep randomly. 

"Some nightmare." Alpha says, as he walks in, making Delta fall out of his bed and stand up straight, knowing he has to make sure he's ready for orders. Alpha pauses, in shock, before relaxing and gesturing that it's freetime. Delta watches him, confused, as his room remains dark, never turning the light on due to his eyes. Alpha looks over and sits down next to deltas desk, which remains littered with small childish things, as alpha pauses and grabs a book, burnt from years ago. "Where did you find this?" Alpha asks, running his hands down the cover, making Delta cock his head in confusion, never seeing alphas calmer side. 

"Um, I was sent out, to locate remains of a village? I found it and kept it?" Delta repiles, remaining confused, as alpha opens it up, and finds the pages almost intact. "Why is it yours?" Delta adds, as alpha jolts, freezing in place as he remembers the fire, deltas fear as omega was dragged away.