Chapter 1 - Craziness

Start from the beginning

I quickly ran the corridor and descending this big and long stairs hurriedly. I panted as soon as my feet touch the cold marble floor. I stopped a while, catching my breathe as I rubbed my chest which was moving ups and downs. Why build this big house when a small one is enough for the three of us? I mentally slapped my forehead when Abbu's 'force' came to my mind.

"Hawaaa!!!" I heard Ammi's voice once again and widened my eyes before slapping my forehead.

"I'm coming Ammi Jaan! Thora sabr karein na!" I yelled and started running again towards Ammi who was relaxing herself on the couch at the hall.

I threw myself on the sofa next to her and shut my eyes tight, calming myself down. I wiped away the sweat on my forehead when I heard her chuckle and burst opened my eyes. I straightened myself and turned to my side, facing her.

"Stop laughing Ammi! Why did you even call me?" I asked in dissatisfaction and she cupped my face before kissed my forehead. I smiled when her warm lips touched my forehead.

"Done?" She asked all of sudden and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I returned her a question back and a smile was played on her lips. A teasing one.

"Dating with your Mr. Hussain." Ammi replied casually and I burst my laughter our, got what she meant.

"Not yet. You disturbed our romantic moment which was about to start!" I replied casually while pouting and she smacked the back of my head.

"Dramebaaz!" She said while rolling her eyes and I giggled. She was looking too cute making that face and I couldn't help from pinching and kissing her cheeks.

"Do you really love him?" Ammi asked all of sudden as she turned herself, facing me, growing interested.

"Haan Ammi. Who doesn't love him? A romantic hero!" I replied and Ammi slapped her forehead. I gasped at her unexpected action.

"Woh waala love nahi. I mean ishq waala love." Ammi said, making herself clear and I widened my eyes in shock.

"Ammi!" I gasped and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Of course not Ammi! I just love him as a fan. Not more than that." I said confidentally and she smirked looking at me.

"Are you sure?" Ammi asked and I rolled my eyes while slapping her lap slightly.

"Very sure Ammi. Don't worry, I'm still on Earth and can differentiate between reality and dreams." I replied with a wink and Ammi breathe a sigh of relief.

"Alhamdulillah. You know how's your Abba Ji right? He'll kill you if he knows about this." Ammi said, worried was evident in her eyes.

"Don't worry Ammi. I didn't do anything wrong. Aakhir aap hai na humme bachane ke liye." I said and she widened her eyes in shock.

Seriously Abbu didn't know anything about my craze for Hussain Asif, whereas Ammi knows everything. Thank God Abba Ji haven't entered my room till now. For him, it's a bad manner a guy step in a girl's room. No matter who is the guy. That's why he never entered my room since I've grown up.

"Hain? I will never do anything against your Abba Ji. Samjhi?" She said seriously and I rolled my eyes.

"Haan haan." I replied in annoyance and she chuckled while pinching my nose, which made me smile.

"Aap ke Abba Ji aane waala hai. Go make him some tea." Ammi said and I quickly nodded while looking at the wall clock.

"Alright Ammi." I said and got up from the sofa and entered the kitchen.