Chapter - 8{Vesta}

Start from the beginning

"I will my King" Vesta replied.

"Well, then call kaijin and his brothers," Gazel said to one of his soldiers.

"I hope you will help Rimuru Kaijin"

"Yes, your Majesty" Kaijin bow down and said with a firm voice.

"Vesta, pack your luggage we will be leaving at noon I will meet you at the entrance of the city," I said to him.

"You are a Good King Gazel,"

I said to him and teleported both Testarossa and me to the inn.

"Testa can you buy some chocolate for me," I said to her and gave her some gold coins.

"Bring the best chocolate" I add.

"Ok! Rimuru-Sama," She said and disappear.

Back to Gazel.

As soon as Rimuru leave, the king sighs heavily and his body loses its strength like he was under terrible pressure. His body collapses but the throne saves him from falling.

"Your Majesty!!" All the ministers and Kaijin worriedly shouted.

"The pressure was terrible" was his answer.

"Vesta because of your foolishness. Today this kingdom was about to turn into ruins" King Gazel said to him.

"Forgive me his Majesty," Vesta said while bowing his head.

"You know who was that white-haired girl with Rimuru," He asked him with a stressed voice.

"Testarossa. I didn't find her any special" Vesta said confused.

"Special. She is the ‘White primordial’ Blanc also known as Smiling Demon. Now, do you find her special?"

Gazel said to him and after hearing this all the minister and Kaijin's faces turn pale.

"B-Blanc," Vesta said and his body started to tremble.

"You all know that demons only acknowledge someone as its master, who is stronger than him/her"

Gazel said and all people understand its meaning. Rimuru is stronger than her.

"To give a name to a primordial. Even a ‘True Demon Lord’ who are at the peak didn't dare" Kaijin said out loud.

"So Vesta I hope you don't do something stupid. You all are dismissed" He said

I'm pretty sure the disappearance of Veldora has something to do with her,’ He thought and fell silent.

At least she didn't have any resentment towards humans otherwise...His soul shuddered at the very thought.

At the entrance.

I reach the entrance with Testarossa who is walking alongside me. She is in a good mood because she was smiling.

Now if you are going to say it is normal no it's not normal for Demons they never smile for no reason. I will ask her later... Or maybe not.

I saw Vesta and Kaijin with his brothers all waiting for me and Testarossa. I have to say Vesta was just a bonus of this trip.

Maybe he was foolish before but since I taught him a lesson he is behaving much better. I can see it because he is talking and laughing with Kaijin. Like seriously, you are plotting against Kaijin a few hours ago.

And now they are behaving like best friends. Maybe Gazel also taught him a good lesson. That doesn't matter to me. They are both genuinely happy with each other that's more than enough for me.

I have to improve the village as soon as I return because if I'm not mistaken Shizue-San will come to our Village after a month.

"Hello!!" I shouted from a little afar.

"Rimuru-Sama," they all said at the same time.

"Well, are all of you prepared," I asked them.

"Yes," they all said and I just nodded.

"Let's go then," I said to them, and then with just a snap of my hand, I(Ciel) teleported all of us to the goblin village.

Well, I can't do anything without Ciel, to be honest. I don't know why she acting this strange lately. Maybe she feels threatened because of Shizue-San.

Well, I have to clear this with Ciel.

Hey Ciel I don't know why are you acting strange but I have some assumptions, I said to her.

Well, I just want to tell you that Hana has a special place in my heart just like my brothers and sisters, and so do you, you also have a special place in my heart that nobody can replace not even my elder brother, I said to her softly.

So if you have any worries about that girl who is my 'Destined One' throw them away from your head’

<<Understood. Thank you, master. I will keep your word in my heart>>

Ok, let's see the Village, I said as I close the thought acceleration and this all chat didn't even take a second because my thoughts accelerated to a billion times.

Let me clear a thing or two to you about thought acceleration. As you know this accelerates my thoughts to 100 billion per sec. But that doesn't mean I have to rely on this in a battle when I was an Ultimate Slime I have to heavily rely on «Thought Acceleration» in an Ultra speed battle but that was only because I use «Universal Senses» but after I got my Divine Body I can use normal eyes in a battle and I didn't have to rely on «Thought Acceleration» even in high-speed battle just like Guy and others. But if I use «Thought Acceleration» up to 100 billion its is equal to stopping the time.