#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"

Start from the beginning

Y/n: I have to Find Those missing Pieces...!

''''''''''''
*Time Skip*

*In Class*....

As You entered the Class, The whole Class went silent , Everyone Frozed at Their places

As You entered the Class, The whole Class went silent , Everyone Frozed at Their places......You saw That The teacher Is Still isn't Here...So you Walked towards the center....

Y/n: *Cough Cough*

Each and every one immediately Settled on Their places, and you're Eyes Landed on Black Pink, Red Velvet and... the Exo Sittin' at the Back seats......

Y/n: Not So dear Classmates.... I'm Yoon Y/n..... And I'm...

Everyone Present their was Too Much curious to know about you But.....

Y/n: And I'm.....None of Your Business....!!

You Went towards the First bench Which was Full of students...

Y/n: Move..!

Student 4: But We~~~

Y/n: *coldest than the Ice Glare*...I....said....Move..! *Deep Voice*...

Those students got Scared and immediately Left the desk and you Took Your Seat....

*At the Back seat*..

Chanyeol: Goshh...This Y/n is Our classmate..?

Sehun: Seems like.. School is Goin' to be Fun...!

Kai: C'mon Guys....At least Now Our Baby Will Stay 24/7...!

Suho: Right...We Stayed Away from her Because We Wanted to Give Her space... Now Finally We can Now Get close to Her..!