Chapter -7{Queen of Schemes}

Start from the beginning

But one thing is clear for all the people who are in the bar.

"Don't mess with Rimuru."

Rimuru Pov

I woke up early in the morning the next day because some people were trying to break into my room and Testarossa beat them to a pulp.

"Hey, what are you think you are doing," I asked one of them.

"His majesty. Ordered us to arrest you and this white-haired girl" He said to me.

"Hmm. King, you say"

I asked him and he nodded, but before I asked him any further kaijin and his brother came here. What are they doing here? And why did King Gazel want to arrest me? Is he nuts or something?

"Miss Rimuru don't worry. We will help you"

Kaijin said to me. I don't know what are they talking about but whatever. I nodded and signal them to lead the way. They tried to put the chains in my hand but I refuse.

Of course, they didn't dare to ask again because of Testarossa.

We reach the court and wait for our trial. You dare to make me wait. Don't worry, I will give you a pleasant surprise for this, hehe.

After around waiting for half an hour, it's finally our chance. We reach the trial room and.

Is he trying to test my patience? He wasn't even in the room. Testarossa also looked annoyed.

The King arrive and take his seat and looked at me like he was watching over a kid.

Well. I'm a kid, I can not complain about it but still... Ugh. Forget it. I'm very kind-hearted I will forgive you.

Then he looked towards Testarossa and his body tensed up. Maybe others didn't notice but I'm pretty sure Testarossa also notice this and she looked oddly satisfied with it.

Well, unlike other primordial Testarossa and Guy are pretty famous among human nations.

All the people bow to the king, but of course, I didn't. Why do I? He is just an insignificant being. Nor did Testarossa.

All the shoulders pointed their weapon toward me and Testarossa.

"How dare you. You didn't even bow to the king" Vesta yelled at me.

"Why do I?"

I asked him with a cold voice while watching him with cold eyes. Do you want me to bow to an insignificant being?

Vesta looked petrified because of the stare but I don't care. The King signal all of the soldiers to keep their weapon down.

"It's your first time, so I let it slide this time. But if you dare point your weapon towards me or my subordinate. It will be the last mistake of your life"

I threatened all the soldiers, in front of their king. Testarossa also looked happy for some reason.

"What is your name?"

King Gazel asked me and Testarossa. You dare to make me wait! Do you think I will make it this simple for you.

"Why did you ask you're soldiers, to arrest me,"

I asked him coldly. Maybe he was a king but that didn't give him any right to arrest anyone as he, please.

He dares to arrest me of all people.

All the ministers and soldiers looked shocked by my response but I don't care nor did Testarossa. The ministers are about to say something but they all are silenced by King Gazel's gaze.

At least he has some brain. He knows how to judge people and how to read the situation, unlike other people. He is the perfect king if you just don't focus on his strength. From a human's view, his strength is unfathomable but for someone like Testarossa and me, he is just a bug.

"One of my ministers reported to me that your subordinate tortured a noble in the bar in public," He said to me.

"And your minister didn't tell you why my subordinate tortured him."

I asked him back and he looked surprised by the question.

"It doesn't matter. Even if he did something wrong it's not your job to punish them."

He calmly said to me but from inside he is panicking.

"What proof did you have,"

I asked him. I'm pretty sure after seeing the Nobel beaten by Testa. Nobody is going to say something against me or Testa.

"My minister is the proof," He said to me.

Got you!’ I thought happily.

"Did the Nobel file a complaint against me or my subordinate?"

I asked him and that's checkmate for him. He looked speechless. Did you take me as a kid?

I already know who is that minister but he chooses me as a scapegoat for all people. Hehe, Me The Queen of Schemes. Do you even know just how many worlds have I destroyed with my schemes? Did you even know how to plan a perfect scheme?

Let me teach you a lesson.

"King Gazel you arrest a person without any proof to back you up. I wonder how you plan to compensate me for my loss"

I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm the proof I saw her torture the Nobel" Suddenly Vesta yelled at me.

"Huh! If I'm not mistaken you are the one who tried to kidnap me last night" I said to him with a smirk.

"Huh! How dare you, trying to falsely accuse me in front of the King"

He shouted at me with anger clearly visible in his tone. I want to laugh but I control myself.

"I can say the same to you. How dare you slander my subordinate " I asked him.

"You- You"

He wasn't able to come up with a comeback.

"You filed a complaint saying my subordinate tortured someone in public but I didn't see here any witnesses. You know I can file a complaint against you for falsely filing a complaint against me" I said to him with an evil smile.

"And I want to ask you. Why didn't I see any victim here?"

I asked King Gazel. Vesta, you want to use me, just to make Kaijin and his brother's life difficult. The King didn't say anything he just stands up from his seat and bowed his head.

"Huh! Is this over. Tch it's finished shortly" I heard Testarossa mumble under her breath.