05 | Mindoongie And Yuji

Start from the beginning

"It's cramped in here." Jimin faced her. "Do you want to sit first?"

"No, it's fine. I'll go with you." 

"You might get lost."

Minjeong's jaw dropped because of the statement. She narrowed her eyes on Jimin. "I'm not a kid!"

The girl chuckled. "You're so…small. People might not notice you."

Minjeong felt irritated, even if Jimin didn't look like she said it as an insult. She was about to rebut back when Jimin let go of her wrist.

"Come here." 

The taller girl pulled Minjeong close, wrapping her arm around the former's shoulders. 

"It's better like this."

Minjeong, once again, couldn't bring herself to speak.

And honestly, what should she even say about the situation?

That Jimin is too close to her? That Jimin's long arm is literally wrapped around her? That she could feel Jimin's warm breath on the side of her head?

She's actually malfunctioning, if that can explain her situation. 

She's just getting dragged by Jimin's arm whenever a customer in front gets their order. 

"So, what kind of pizza do you want to order?" Jimin asked while looking up at the menu board. She glanced at the girl beside her when she didn't hear her speak. "Minjeong?"

"H-huh?"

Jimin smiled. "What kind of pizza do you want?"

"Hawaiian pizza?"

"Okay, Let's add more. Garlic or pepperoni?"

"Garlic?"

"Sure."

It's now their turn and Minjeong just watched Jimin state their order to the lady in front of them. 

They went to the side when Jimin was finished. 

"It will be a take-out. We can't really eat here since it's too crowded."

Minjeong just nodded, a bit relieved that she can rest her mind peacefully after this.

"But we're going to eat inside the car, is it okay for you?"

The smaller girl looked at the taller one.

No.

No it's not.

It's definitely not okay. 

Minjeong badly wants to say it. 

She can't handle being with Jimin for more hours or else she will really get it bad. 

She wants to stay away. 

This girl beside her, is Aeri's crush. 

It's good to spend time with your best friend's crush. But not when it's also your crush. 

'This is not a good idea. But…'

Jimin. The girl is looking like she's anticipating to hear a 'yes' from Minjeong. 

Can Minjeong really ignore that? Surely not.

And she hates that this girl in front of her can just literally do anything and Minjeong would say yes immediately.

The power she has on Minjeong is so dangerous. And it's crazy because she doesn't even realize that.

Minjeong will fall, without Jimin even knowing it.