𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

_______________

_______________

You stayed in Gojos office as he trained his students and talked to the higher ups about you. You still didn't know what this surprise was, but you wanted to know.

Satoru burst back into his office, "You're aloud to stay here Y/n!" He said happily to you. You jumped up, "Yay!"

"Now come come, time for your surprise!" He said while dragging you out of his office. He brought you to the front of another room. He knocked on the door. "Nobara! Come out!" He said happily.

You heard someone groan behind the door as it then swung open, "Wh-"

"Meet my sister!" He said happily while pointing to you. "Hey." You said with a wave. "Oh wow."

You both talked for a few minutes as Nobara gossiped over how beautiful you were and how you had markings similar to Sukunas. You didn't mention anything about being his slave because you didn't know how that would go down.

He then brought you to another door, Nobara following. He knocked on the door, "Megumi!"

The door opened as a boy looked at him. "Meet my sister!" He said happily to him. "Hi!" You said with a wave. "You have a sister?" Megumi asked Satoru. "Yeah!" He said. "Meh." He shrugged his shoulders and waved back at you.

"This one is shy." You said while taking a closer look at him. "Eh.." He said while leaning back a bit. "Next one?"

"Right."

He pulled you towards the next door, as Megumi watched from his own. Satoru knocked on the door, "Yuuji! Come out!"

The door opened, "What's up sensei?" He said to him. "Meet my sister!" He said happily. "Hey!" You said with a wave.

As soon as you both made eye contact, you fainted. Literally.

"My, my. And I thought I'd never see you again. Welcome back."

You knew that voice immediately. Sukuna.

"I should be welcoming you back."