Renjun: Im in the kitchen.

He said from the kitchen and sitting to the dining table. Hana went to Renjun and sit infront of him. She give the food. Gladly he eats it. Hana was thinking a topic to make a conversation since it was so silent.

OH! i got it (hana said in her head)

Hana: Well could we talk about your fever?

Renjun: Not now.

Hana: Haish, atleast talk about something.

Hana gets up to her room and get the medicine. She went out going back to the dining table and give it to renjun. And back sitting down.

Hana: Here. After eat, eat that medicine.

Renjun: where do u get it?

Hana: i forgot i bring it. Its my dad's idea to bring it. He always take care about my health. Glad i have it.

Renjun just listen and continue eating.

Renjun: You know i have dis—

He choked because he said it while the food still in his mouth chewing.

Hana: Aiigoo. Renjun-ah! Here water.

She gives it too him. He drinks it.

Hana: You should swallowing it before talk.

Hana scold him in not a really mad voice.

Hana: But what are you saying again?

She added

Renjun: If i say it, don't get mad.

He puts a relax face.

Hana: im not.

Renjun: i have distroyed your holiday, oh wait i meant summer.

Hana: distroyed? Well ok? And?

Renjun: you don't care?? I meant distroyed your summer and waisting your day with take-caring a guy.

Hana: Its not waisted. Its memories. A memory that made for summer. What ever you do, it will be memories.

Renjun was all shut up. All he do is nods. Renjun usually called it 'distroyed' when this happens. He just hearing it and just continue eating.

Hana: Ew what did i say– Whatever, im going to hang out with Chenle for a while. He wanted to have a walk with me.

She gets up and getting her bag to get out with her brother. Renjun left his food for a while and ran to Hana that is infront of the door getting her shoe. Hana was confused why he ran to her.

Hana: Yes renjun? You need something?

Renjun: Buy me candies. I need a snack.

Hana: No Renjun. You have a fever and is not good eating unhealthy food when you are in ill.

Renjun: Pleasee.

It was silent for about 5 second because Hana is putting her shoe before she answer it.

Hana: ugh, fine. Go eat the medicine first. What candy do u want?

She asked him.

Renjun: Just buy something good I don't care.

Hana hummed and leave.

••••••

Renjun's Pov:

Right now Hana is not here, what am i gonna do. I couldn't get out coz im in a stupid ill. When i was sitting at the sofa watching moomin on my phone, there is somebody knocking the door.

I come to the door and open it.

Me: What are you doing here?

Its Aera.

Aera: I-i heard you are spending a holiday here. I just wanted to come. My friends are hanging out with their family. We need to talk.

Me: i have nothing to say.

I closed the door and trying to ignore her since we broke up. But she puts her hand between the door so that the door is still open.

Aera: Ouch. Fuck

Me: The heck Aera.

Aera: Can we talk? Please?

Me: Fine. Get in.

I open the door a bit wider. She gets in and we sit in the living room.

Me: Now what. Speak.

I said coldly.

Aera: I just want to say sorry. Lets be a couple again. I miss it...i miss the old us..

Does she mean being a couple back?

Me: ....

My eyes were big of causing of surprise.

I don't know i have feelings for her. I missed Aera though...

To be continued....

(a/n: Yalll long time no see. I have did my test ;-; im happy its easy. Hope is an A thoo. But anyways im really thankful for the dear readers. Thank you so much for reading. Its like 100+ rn.

Me:

K um- Idk how did i make a story—

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.

And im sry again for not posting in dayssss.

Sry sry sry. Bye thank u and stay safe roachess!! ( ◜‿◝ )♡ dat is jeno's face)