After the Uncle Chen sent the doctor off, he thought to himself: I must write a letter when I return and pass this joyous news to the Duke's Mansion …

If the prince and the princess knew about this, they would be overjoyed.

"Uncle Chen, for this matter, tell those people in the manor not to speak carelessly."

Especially for that person from the East Branch.

Ming Yuchen poured a cup of water for himself and reminded the jubilant Uncle Chen.

Uncle Chen nodded slightly. "Yes."

He knew that the little gongzi was talking about Meier.

Capital Mansion

After Madame Ye received the letter, he immediately brought it to the study room to find Ming Chengyan.

In the study.

"Your Highness, a letter has arrived from the butler of Clear Water Town." Madame Ye carried her dress, and said with a face full of joy.

Ming Chengyan was practicing his calligraphy in the study room. Listening to Madame Ye's tone, he knew that it was a good thing.

Madame Ye recounted the general contents of the letter and heaved a sigh of relief, "I will also send some imperial doctors over to take a look. If Chen'er's body can really be cured by Yue Niang, then he will truly be a great benefactor to our Duke Palace."

Ming Chengyan nodded his head, his dignified face carrying a slight smile. Towards Ming Yuchen, he was still quite optimistic, he was a good sapling, and had only lost to his disappointing physique. If his sickness could really heal, he would definitely be able to shoulder a heavy responsibility in the future.

Ming Chengyan seemed to have thought of something and the smile on his face slowly faded.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to the palace tomorrow morning. I think it's about time to settle the matter of the Noble Heir, and I'll preach along with the Emperor tomorrow."

He had originally wanted to find Madame Ye and bring up this matter with her, but he did not expect the Madame Ye to come first.

"This is the decision of Your Highness, there is no need to inform chenqie about it." The Madame Ye opened his mouth and said with a light smile, "Is the person that you think is the Noble Heir Mo'er?"

Madame Ye and Ming Chengyan had been husband and wife for many years, and could be considered to have understood their husband's personality. She actually knew what he was thinking in her heart.

"That's right, Mo'er's actions are steady and his considerations are thorough, he is the best candidate to be the Noble Heir." Ming Chengyan did not hide anything at the moment. After all, it was obvious at a glance how good his two sons were at being.

Furthermore, when Ming Chengyan thought about his good-for-nothing eldest son, he immediately got angry.

Ever since he gave the order to stop Meier from following him back to the capital, he understood that Mu Da had caused a ruckus.

Since she understood Mu, Madame Ye naturally knew about it as well. It was just that she couldn't stop herself from understanding it now.

His eldest son could be considered to be completely crippled.

"Although Mo'er is young, he has an exquisite heart and is indeed suitable."

Madame Ye praised, not because she was biased against Yue Yang, but because she understood that Mu had disappointed them too much.