Sorry One-Shot

Sorry guys, I won't be making a one-shot for a few days or until I feel happy again. I'm making this one-shot for you. I really need a break from clearance.

This is what I get for working so hard.

Note: I have no idea how sandstorms work xD Let's just say there is one since it's a fanfiction anyway. My story, my way!

Don't you just think A/N are not nice? They fill up a chapter and sometimes mistaken for the continuation.

This is my version of A/N. I hate not having a chapter to read and there are so many A/N more than your stories :/

Disclaimer: Ninjago belongs to Lego and all these pictures.

I own: Sylvia and the ideas here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"During A Sandstorm"
Sylvia's POV

"When the five fangs unite as one, the path toward the Devourer has begun."

I look up at the sky. It seems that a sand storm was coming. Should I tell General Skales? I'm scared I might meet the serpentine if I stay off the walls.

But I didn't want to leave the General where it might be dangerous. He's my only friend along with sir Slithraa.

I wonder what they fight about whenever they meet.

General Skales does question sir Slithraa...

I'll do this for General Skales!

I slowly take a foot away from the wall. I breathe in deeply and let it go.

I could still feel the wall behind me, wanting me to stay.

I push myself against the invisible pull coming from the wall.

But when I do...

I fall forwards.

Closing my eyes, I wait for the pain but it never comes.

I feel warm all of a sudden.

"Hey, Sylv."

I open my eyes and see sir Slithraa holding my waist, keeping me on balance. "S-sorry, sir Slithraa!"

"What made you leave your ssspot?"

I finally regain my balance and look down shyly, "I wanted to warn General Skales about a sand storm," I slide my left foot left and right as I spoke.

"A sssandssstorm? Jussst leave him there."

Eh?!

"I can't do that to General Skales."

"He left you in a dark room. Alone. And forgot you were even here," he informed.

"Did you remember me?" I ask sadly.

He didn't reply.

I slowly walk to him and hug him. He hugged me back, patting me gently.

I remember.

I remember the times I was alone with no one to help me. It was so cold. I don't know why I feel cold but the Hypnobrai are used to it except me. I've been with them for so long. There was this one time I wasn't a wallflower. I was a bit of a bookworm.

The (young) serpentine laughed at me for being so smart and threw stuff at me. Ever since then, I hid myself along the walls and forced myself not to talk to anyone.

When I thought I was alone, I took out a charm flute and played it.

Little did I know someone was nearby and got hypnotized by the charm the flute has.