Bluepaw

Name┃ Bluepaw

5/5 Lovely! Blue-, although not uncommon, isn't too overused, and it's among my favourite prefixes.

Gender┃ Molly.

Okay!

Sexuality┃ Straight.

All right!

Past Names┃ Aimée (Kittypet).

That's really pretty.

Future Names┃ Bluewish.

Same as above, I love the suffix -wish. (Although it can be misused.)

Prefix Reason┃ Because of her vibrant, dark blue eyes.

Makes sense.

Suffix Meaning┃ (Future suffix meaning aka Wish.) As of her wish to become a clan cat and her hopefulness.

Same as above!

Rank┃ Apprentice

You know, of the 43 cats I've rated, this is only my second apprentice!

Age┃ 8 moons.

Oh, wow! She's really young, only the equivalent of about 12 in human terms.

Clan┃ FlowerClan. (I've already explained this clan, in two past cats I've entered ^^. )

Yup! Sounds great as it did before.

Edit: I went back to check on my old review of Flarefox, and I just realized I called her Foxflare the whole time. Really sorry about that, but I think my rating of her name is still the same! I like to think I've improved since then lol.

Appearance┃ Small, short furred, sleek she-cat with a dark ebony pelt. She is an Ojos Azules, a very rare and expensive cat, this means that though she is a completely black cat, she has dark, icy blue eyes. She has a bent tail.

15/15 If she's purebred, that makes a lot of sense! I would imagine her housefolk may come looking for her though, since that breed is so expensive- although incredibly beautiful. All of your descriptions fit for an Ojos Azules!

(By the way, did you hear about the breed from me? Just curious! I know I've mentioned it in the past, although I don't know if it's been on one of your forms.)

Personality

An inquisitive and quiet she-cat, that would rather study fighting moves, and hunt by herself than talk to other cats. She loves being near her sister Thymewhisper, as they both can relate to each other. She can often be too timid, and sensitive. So she has a hard time chatting and speaking up to defend herself from bullies, she will also freeze and go completely blank when getting yelled at. 

She hates conflict, and fighting and will avoid it as much as possible. However when pushed, she can be snarky, and other cats (when they reach this point of pushing her.) Are often terrified as the timid, shy, and usually, friendly cat can turn into a cold and angry, sarcastic, pessimist. However it's rare, so most cats will never see that side of her.

24/25 I like this personality a lot! I would imagine that although she's sensitive, she tries to bottle up her emotions- but when she reaches her breaking point, well... run lol. This is really good, honestly, I would love to read a story from her perspective. I think it's one of my favourites I've seen so far!

Mother

Unknown cat. (She never really remembered her mother)

All right! Her dam and sire would have to be the cats of breeders, so she would probably be one of many kittens, and she likely would've left her as soon as she could survive without her.