Animagus

Sirius

It was the best summer of my life.

Finally away from that hellhole.

But we were back at school now. The first time, I was almost sad that I had to go back. The only reason I wanted to go was for Peter and for Remus and my other friends.

School was no longer an escape from the abuse I had to go through.

"Sirius! James!" remus greeted us

"Hey moony." We embraced, and then James and Remus did the same. Then Peter and us.

"I got your letters. I'm glad I could talk to you and not have to wait the whole summer."

"Aw you missed me~"

Remus rolled his eyes.

"Aw, of course he did! He lovess us."

Remus crossed his arms and shook his head. "You know I love you all."

"Oh!" I grabbed Peter and whispered into his ear. "Operation Companions is almost ready."

Peter nodded. We all sat down and got into our regular routine again.

***

Regulus

I watched James and Sirius run into their normal compartment. I sighed and mentally prepared myself for what I thought was going to be a hard year.

Not only was I planning to come out to my friends and my brother, but i also had to deal with the consequences of leaving my parents.

I found Barty and some of my other friends.

"Hello."

"Hey, Reg." bart said waving

"Reggie!" I had made friends with Anna last year. She was serious enough i public bujt was pretty affectionate in private. Therefore, share hugged me.

"Hello, ann."

Someone opened the door behind me. "Oh! Um slytherins.. Right um sorry can i- can i sit?"

I turned around and sat beside barty. "Oh, are you a ravenclaw?"

"Yeah.. i know there's the whole house separation thing but that's mostly between you all and gryffindors right? I think it's stupid.. Not that i think you're stupid.."

Anna stood up again and walked over to the ravenclaw girl. "I've always said this, plus Blacvk has been breaking a lot of social rules lately anyway."

"Black? Like sirius- oh! You're his brother!"

"Yeah.."

"Right.. I'm sorry I'll leave."

I realized that she thought it was less intimidating to sit with random slytherins but the good son of the blacks.. "No! I mean.. I know I don't fight back against my parents but surely you've heard that I've left them? I live with my bro-my sibling and his-uh, their friend James Potter?"

Her eyes wided. "I heard about Black- i mean your brother, sirius, i hadn't heard about you, nice to meet you. Um im florence. You can call me flo or florie if you like?"

Barty shifted over for flo.

I heard a gasp from the still open compartment door. "Florence! wh*re girl flo-flo!! Make out with any more boys??"

"Get out." Anna said, standing up, blocking the girl from view.

The person in the door muttered. "Rude" and left