Forgetting is So Easy When You Are Distracted

Start from the beginning

“Shiro…It will be painful if you don’t let me ease it for you…” He whispers in a low sexily voice which only makes my heart ache and throb. He then lifts my waist and presses the front of his body to my back and removes the pillow. I claw at the sheets trying to relax but no matter how hard I try the pain throbbing in my pants doesn’t go. It is as if I am begging for release.

Akatsuki runs his slender hand across my hip then around my waist. I feel something firm press between the crack of my butt cheeks and I blush furiously. ‘Akatsuki is pressing his thing on me?!?!’ The thought echoes in my mind as I try getting the image out of my head.

His hand then touches the top of my briefs and he slides his hand inside the material across the skin. I suck in my belly trying so hard not to make a sound. Akatsuki’s hot breath breathes in my ear now making my whole body tremble with sweet blissful pleasure.

I suddenly feel his hand takes a hold of my shaft and begins moving his fingers over the tip then up and down to the base.

“A-Ahhh…” I bite my lip and close my eyes. A sudden wet sensation slides down my ear then my neck. His tongue is warm against my skin and it tickles as he runs it across my neck. I already feel like I’m going to explode. It won’t be long until that happens.

This is so embarrassing!

“How does it feel Shiro?” He whispers and starts to grind against me. I feel so hot and I’m melting in the inside. If he feels my heartbeat now it would be beating really fast.

“I-It’s g-good…” I stutter in a quiet voice and then moan out when his hand moves faster. I grip the sheets tighter.

My eyes widen when I suddenly release. My knees feel wobbly and I arch my back a little as Akatsuki slide his hand out and lets me go.

“That was quick.” He chuckles and sits up before turning me onto my back. I pant with a red face then look at him embarrassed. He licks his fingers slowly in a seducing way then leans down and kisses my lips for a moment before climbing off the bed.

“Well let’s get ready.” He smiles at me gently then leaves the room. I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking silently. I sigh but a slight smile crept on my lips. I am so embarrassed but it felt good. Akatsuki surely knows how to make someone feel good. Why would my body react that way? Those sounds, I’ve never in my whole life known I would make sounds like that.

I sit up slowly and stretch my arms out then get up off the bed and walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I reach in the shower and turn the water on before I look in the mirror. My brown hair messy from sleeping but my pale skinned body is quite skinny. I really should be eating more but I guess it doesn’t make much of a difference as I am below average height.  Sigh softly then slide my briefs off before climbing under the water.

It is warm as the water rolls down my body. I face the wall and pick up the shampoo from the ground then pour some in my hand before massaging it into my hair. I close my eyes trying to not think about what happened with Akatsuki as it makes my heart beat faster and pound in my chest. Also my cheeks become all hot and red.

After washing out the shampoo I put in conditioner then wash my body with a sponge and the nice fruit smelling body wash. It’s a tropical smell and I just love it.

I wash the soap off my body before turning the water off and climb out, instantly wrapping a towel around my waist. I walk out of the bathroom and wander down the corridor to my room, closing the door and have a peek in the closet for my school uniform.

I slide on my uniform then I head out of the room drying my hair in the process before I put the towel back on the railing in the bathroom. I make my way to the kitchen seeing that Akatsuki has made breakfast. He smiles at me and held his hand out to me. I blush and give him my hand when he pulls me to his waist and kisses my forehead.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself this morning.” He lets go and sets the table. I sit down looking up at him gently.

“I-It’s ok, I-I liked it.” I look down embarrassed again. I pick up my fork and start eating, falling silent. Akatsuki sits down opposite me and eats as well. The only sound made is crunching and the metal forks hitting the plate.

I soon finish and stand up taking my empty plate to the sink and rinse it. I go into the cupboard grabbing out food for my lunch box and a bottle of cold water from the fridge. Akatsuki finishes his breakfast as well and washing his plate. He grabs some food too. I then tread my feet back up the upstairs to my room and put my food and drink in my bag before slipping on my shoes then descend back down the stairs.

Next is to brush my hair and teeth. I look in the mirror as Akatsuki stands at the door with a gentle smile waiting for me to finish brushing my teeth so he can use the sink too. It’s a small bathroom so it’s hard to fit two people at the sink at one time.

I spit out the minty paste and rinse my mouth out with water before cleaning my brush and putting it back in the cup. I wipe my face on the towel on the wall then pop out of the room for Akatsuki to have his turn. I head into the living room and sit on the couch as I wait for Akatsuki to finish so we can go.

After a few minutes I stand up again grabbing my things and walk to the door and heading out. Akatsuki locks up and we walk along the path out to the car in the driveway. I climb in, so did he and we are off heading to the school a short drive away. This is the same sort of routine we go through though this morning Akatsuki spiced it up quite a bit. Down there surely feels as though his hand is still touching me which instantly makes my cheek flush all red.

I look out the window trying not to think about what happened earlier. Every time it appears in my mind my cheeks flush red. I wonder what’s on Akatsuki’s mind. He is always smiling softly but I can’t read anything else.

Akatsuki parks the car and I climb out putting the strap of my bag on my shoulder and I look across at Akatsuki. Our eyes meet as he looks back into mine with his gentle blue ones. He looks even more handsome today but I don’t know what it is. I guess maybe because he is happier since I said to him that I love him but it could also be because I’m with him always.

I want to know more about him. I want know how he met me when I was younger. The boy in my dreams looks so much like Akatsuki that I would be so surprised if he said it isn’t him. I want to know everything, what the nightmares mean and if they are real.

We walk up onto the footpath after getting out of the car and head inside the school together. Just another plain old day at school I guess.

“You ready for that test in maths today?” Akatsuki looks down at me.

“Test?” I think for a moment then my eyes widened. “I completely forget!” Damn.