Mudthorn

This OC belongs to 

Name┃ Mudthorn

5/5 I don't see Mud- often, and it's a really cute prefix! I've seen -Thorn a surprising many times, but it's still not overused, and it's a nice personality suffix.

Gender┃ Tom

All right!

Rank┃ Deputy

Interesting!

Age┃ 65 moons (at death)

Aww, poor guy, he only lived to the equivalent of about 39.

Clan┃ ThunderClan

Okay!

Appearance┃ He is a large, brown tom with a snow white under belly, his paws are slightly darker, but his toes are white, his eyes are a light green, he has a scar on his shoulder, and a slight scar on his nose.

13/15 He sounds like a chocolate bicolour! I don't think cats can have darker socks, though, since melanin travels from the top downwards. The scars are a nice touch, and make sense since they are warriors, after all.

Also, the aforementioned colouration is really rare, I believe it's breed specific, so it's unlikely to be found in a moggie! My suggestion would be to give him tabby markings and white socks, it's close to your idea and genetically accurate!

Anyways, a lovely appearance either way.

Personality┃ Mudthorn is a stubborn, determined and ambitious warrior, he is desperate for attention and praise, and will do most anything for it, though he isn't inherently bad or evil spirited, lack of attention from his father as a kit made him value it very highly, he has a caring side as he loves his mate Goldenpool dearly, and would die to protect her.

24/25 Most of these are 'grey' traits, neither good nor bad, they're situational. Honestly, though, that's not a bad thing! I love that you didn't present ambition negatively. (I've probably said this before lol.) It's not as bad of a thing as a lot of books portray it.

Family

Mother┃ Ivystar

A pale brown tabby with brilliant green eyes, her tail has a splash of white at the end of it, [her nose is also speckled!]

Aww, the speckled nose is so cute. I like this a lot!

Foster Mother┃ Lilacdawn

Large blonde she-cat with amber eyes

What type of blonde do you mean? In cats, there are many similar colours: ginger, cream, gold, or fawn. Also, still love amber eyes lol. 

Father┃ Badgertooth A large black Tom with a white stripe down his face, also has white stripes down his back, his eyes are a deep blue

Hmm, if you reverse the colours this'll be all right! (A cat can't have a darker self than their stripes. Credit to CrystalwingOC's book to teaching me this!) You can make him a silver tabby for relatively similar colouring.

Given his eye colour combined with Lilacdawn's, I do wonder how Mudthorn ended up with green eyes.

Sister┃ Mistlekit [Black she-cat with green eyes; passed]

Aww, poor Mistlekit. Mistle- is one of my very favourite Warriors prefixes- Mistleglow was one of my first ever characters- and probably my first ever decently written one lol.