What happened with v3 (And a new member)

I woke up to screaming from Himiko's and Tenko dorm I walked out of my room to see Himiko tied up and Tenko was gone I untied her and asked what happened and everyone else came out to see what was going on "Kokichi sicked his gang on me!!" She said "Not like you didn't deserve it." Maki said as we turned our eyes on her "Excuse Me?!" Himiko said "You're excused." Maki said before walking off "By the way..." She started "You better leave Kokichi alone, you can clearly tell he wants nothing to do with you or any of us." She said with her back turned,she wanted to cry saying those words. No matter how annoying Kokichi was to her. The two used to kinda hang out together. When he woke up she wanted to say something to him even making excuses to see him and anonymously send him food but the others kept telling her not to go or that he wasn't worth seeing telling her how annoying or how much of a liar he is. "Maki-Roll what do you mean by that." Kaito asked "You know what I mean,and I'm not going to repeat myself." She said before walking off. She saw Kokichi at the main entrance hall with a smile on his face "You guys are waaayyy to noisy right now. Mak-Chan." He said. She was to emotional,her tears were pouring down her face without her noticing it. Causing Kokichi to laugh at it and hold out his hand "Come with me,Maki we both know you don't wanna be here,not with assholes like them." He said with a small smile and a sympathetic look on his face. Maki wiped her tears in a hurry before straightening up "Fine." She said,everyone in the v3 cast were getting their memories back slowly but steadily. She remember her and Kokichi used to be friends,almost like siblings even. She might not have all her memories yet but she has enough to care a lot about Kokichi and enough to hate almost everyone in the v3 cast. "But it's only because I don't wanna deal with them anymore.They're trouble and bothersome." She said with a cold,straight face but she was genuinely happy and shook Kokichi's hand when the mark started to form on her. To say she was shocked was an understatement 'So that's where it came from.Good to know they didn't tattoo it' She thought and followed him out holding her face and looking at her hand as Kokichi chuckled from her reaction . Heading to where D.I.C.E. and the others were. Kokichi introduced,explained and welcomed her all over again. She was happy,she felt like she could depend on him just like he could depend on her whenever it was necessary and today marks her long days as a D.I.C.E member.