Welcome to the escape room!

Start from the beginning

Me: Welp not my fault what happens next!

The Pikachu went over to the driver's seat and began looking for the keys. There were none. I had them after all.

Me: Did you really thought I would let the keys inside? How dumb are you guys really?

As I commented that I watched Momo making a universal key and giving it to him.

Me: Oh cheaten is not allowed! Did no one tell you that!

The moment he out the metal key inside the electricity hit him and fried him completely. There was nothing they could have done for him.

The reason was quite simple. Since the bus was connected to the electricity net the whole engine and every single metal part of the bus was in direct contact with it. That meant that electricity was spread over them. By inheriting a metal key inside a metal lock, he made contact with it and was fried.

Momo: Everyone back up!

Mina: Nonononono! Pikachu!

Me: Did she just seriously screaming Pikachu? Like is he his trainer or something? Can people be caught nowadays? Did Pokémon Go changes into reality or something?

The bus was filled with scream and there were only another 5 minutes left to escape.

Uraraka: Hidden in plain sight? Everyone look for something that is kinda out of place or more like belongs there and we could use it!

Me: *clap**clap**clap* WOW! Finally, someone with some brain! I swear Eraserhead what are you teaching these useless people? And here you thought they have some potential! I am disappointed.

I watched every single one of them started to look more seriously and then it happened. After all the lightning that started to become more frequently someone finally started to jump on the hatch.

Jiro: Ahm guy! I think the floor is caving in a little bit.

Tokoyami: She's right!

Momo: okay let me quickly create something so we can cut the carpet.

Me: Why not just roll it up? Too easy huh?

Yaoyorozu created a knife and some safety gloves that were not inductive and this was how they began cutting through the carpet and opened the hatch.

They only had 4 minutes left for everyone to jump to safety. Unfortunately, time went up when the last person was about to jump and they got fried up.

Me: Congratulations from here on out everything will be harder!

Like a lot harder!

This will also get personal!

Oh Kacchan I am curious if you will be able to put all pieces together!

I know Nezu can but what about you and the rest of your class?

Me: I must say. Without the hint they wouldn't have managed to open the door though this was a pretty easy one. And here they are losing two comrades already. Let's out in a silent minute for Koji Koda and Denki Kaminari! Or not! Who cares what happen to them!

I made the camera zoom I to the dead bodies and changes the perspectives only. They were now burned because of all the high voltage.

Me: Let's be honest. No one needs dumb heroes and if you were stuck in a bus why not check every single exit? Did they seriously forget about a bus emergency exit on the floor?

Stupid!

Just plain stupid!

That's what they are!

Me: Anyway. At this point let's make a 30 minutes break before continuing, shall we?

Just like that I turned off the streaming and turned on the speakers in the hero's chamber. The new room they were now in looked like a playground.

Me: Ohh heroes~!

Bakugo: The fuck was that?

Me: A little fun game.

Sero: Fun?

Me: Oh why, yes! My definition of fun! Besides you guys are very entertaining! Sacrificing two people just to get out what a show and then even discussing if this is all real?! I assure you that this is very real!

Momo: What now?

Me: Rest. You guys have 30 minutes to rest before the timer for the next one start again.

This was all I said before stopping the speakers and turning them off. Next thing I did was cut the bus off the grid and getting some tea for the next part of this show.