꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠 ꧂

"ISABELLA WHAT THE HECK!" Regulus yelled at Bella who was studying with Spencer Hart, one of the few people that managed to befriend Bella and Regulus. Bella smiled sheepishly at Regulus who was walking across the courtyard, but his normal messy black curls were now bright pink. Bella and Regulus who were quite used to ignoring their brothers by this point didn't notice James, Sirius and their friends cracking up at the sight of Regulus with pink hair, chasing Bella across the courtyard. It was actually remarkable that Regulus and Bella didn't realize it since half the school was watching them. Anyone who was truly paying attention would know that before Hogwarts Regulus never would have done this and that it was very clearly Isabella's positive influence that allowed him to be more carefree. Unfourtunately nobody was paying attention to the fifteen year old Slytherins and even if it took a while, one day everyone would realize it was a mistake.

"Prongs your sister is amazing," Sirius said through laughter and James smiled proudly. Right at the moment though Bella had looked back at Regulus and caught her brothers eye. James smiled at his sister and attempted to motion for her to come over. Instead Bella looked over at Regulus who was still running after her and gestured towards where the Marauders sat. Regulus came to a stop as he glared towards his brother and his friends. Bella then flipped her hair very dramtically and walked away from the Marauders.

"Your siblings are telepathic!" Peter exclaimed

"Thats not real, they must just be really close," Remus said, but he was deep in thought.

"That was amazing Bell!" Spencer exclaimed later that afternoon. Bella, Spencer, Regulus and Evan Rosier sat in a quiet corner of the Slytherin common room.

"It really was but Issa can you preform the counter curse on my hair?" Regulus asked and Bella sighed.

"Fine," She said as she mumbled something that made Regulus' hair go back to that the framilier black curls.

"Wait I thought she didn't like being called Isabella?" Evan asked and Regulus smirked.

"Issa isn't Isabella," Regulus said and Bella groaned

"And that my dear friends is reason one thousand and one why I hate Regulus Black," Bella declared.

"I still can't believe you actually made that list," Evan said and Regulus rolled his eyes.

"Anyways I have news," Spencer said dramatically as she smirked at Evan who immidietly started blushing furiousley.

"What?" Bella asked excitedly, turning away from Regulus and towards Spencer.

"Me and Evan are going to Hogesmeade together!" Spencer said and Bella jumped up. She grabbed Spencers hand and started pulling her towards the girls dorm.

"Uh Bell  where are we going?" Spencer asked

"For you to tell me all of the details without the boys being there," Bella said and she yanked Spencer into their dorm as Regulus and Evan watched the two girls go.

I just wanted to clarify that Spencer is a girl. I know it's often a boys name but I saw it online as a gender neutral name when I was searching for names and thought it was cute so just in case anyone is confused there ya go.