꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 ꧂

Bella Potter walked down the Hogwarts express in search of an empty compartment. Despite her parents request her older brother James had left her for his friends immediately. The two were very close but James could often be arrogant and forgot about others when he had his mind set on something. Unlucky for her all of the compartments were full, Bella sighed as she peeked into the last compartment which only had one person occupying it. A boy with black curly hair sat near the window reading a book. At the sound of Bella's overly dramatic sigh the boy looked over towards the girl.
Can I help you?" He asked softly
"Yes actually. I'm Isabella but if you ever call me Isabella I will slap your face off, oh yeah and I'm going to sit here," Bella told the boy and she sat down.
"Oh erm okay, I'm Regulus Black by the way," Regulus said and he stuck his hand out.
"Yeah we're not doing that," Bell declared and pushed his hand out of the air. Although neither realized it this was the beginning of an amazing friendship, and maybe someday more.

Five years later

"Reg that is ridiculous, clearly the giant squid could beat Grindelwald I mean it's so obvious!" A girl with long black hair said to her best friend, Regulus Black.
"Issa that's really just stupid," Regulus responded to the girl who was named Isabella Potter.
"Remember in first year when I told you-"
"If i called you Isabella you would slap my face off, but I'm calling you Issa" Regulus argued and Bella threw herself onto the couch in the Slytherin common room dramatically. Bella had ended up being Slytherin which had caused a very big rift in her family but also ended up with Bella and Regulus being closer then ever.
"Whatever lunatic," Bella said with a sigh and Regulus burst into laughter.
"I'm the lunatic?" He asked
"Clearly I mean how would Grindelwald kill the giant squid if he's being drowned" Bella reasoned
"Alright let's just go to breakfast," Regulus said, putting his book inside of his bag and walking out of the Slytherin common room with Bella chasing after him.

As the to walked into the great hall the argued playfully. The two didn't realize it but they were being watched by James Potter and Sirius Black.
"She's a bad influence on Regulus,"
"He's a bad influence on Bella," James and Sirius said at the same time.
"Oh shut up both of you," Lily Evan's said from across the table.
"You can't tell me to shut up, I'm your boyfriend," James whined and Lily rolled her eyes.
"I can do what I want and so can they, from everything I've heard you two have not been there for them so you don't have the right to have an opinion on who they hang out with," Lily said  but the boy ignored her. Although if the boys had just listened to Lily lives could've been saved James Potter and Sirius Black are not known for listening to anyone, and one day that would catch up to them.