Chapter 50: Shining Flare! Final Spark!!

Start from the beginning

Referee: Second Battle!

Athena: For now, i'll continue using Shus plan and if that doesnt work then i'm switching to Adeona Heaven.

Lane: You will lose your composure in the next battle.

Athena: Say what?!

Lane: You will lose your composure in the second battle and this time i will end this with a burst and in the third battle, i will shatter Adeona in pieces!!

Athena: The only one who will burst is you, i can guarantee it!

Referee: Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*both beys land in the stadium once more and Lucifer takes the center almost immediately, Athena gasps as part of her plan was now irrelevant*

Athena: Damn it, it's taken the center so now it will be hard to move.. guess i'll just have wail at it at full power.

*Adeona skids on its Charge Metal driver and rushes in for the attack*

Athena: Send it flying!

*Adeona lands an attack and ruthlessly attacks with all it's might and was dealing some serious damage to it but still couldn't get it out of the center*

Lane: Counterattack!!

*Lucifer counters and sent it flying once again, however Adeona survived and comes back in for the attack at top speed*

Athena: Strike with Royal Burst!!

Lane: Limit Break: The End!!

*Both beys collide and Adeona went flying once again from Lucifers devastating Limit Break, Lucifer comes in and deals another insane attack and burst it*

Athena: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

*Lane screams out victoriously as the score was now 2-0, Athena looked on in worry as Lane stared at her with a frightening look*

Lane: Only one more burst and this is all over!!

*Athena looks down at Adeona which glowed and pulled her into the avatar world, Athena looked at Adeona worriedly as it stared down at her*

Athena: Adeona..

Adeona: Well we have been burst and Shus plan hasn't really worked out for us yet, what are we going to do?

Athena: I don't know, Lane is so much stronger than the last time we faced him.. i've thought about it and i'm thinking we go with Heaven and attack.

Adeona: Seems like it'll work, let's do it.

*Athena smiled and the avatar world began to vanish, Athena changed to Adeona Heaven and prepared for the third battle*

Athena: Let's do this!!

Lane: So you're gonna go right spin this time, well it won't make a single difference!

Referee: Third Battle!!

Lane: I'll crush you...

Athena: ...With a burst!!

Referee: Ready Set!!

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys land in the stadium for the 3rd time and Lucifer began to take the center*

Athena: Alright now let's go!!

*Adeona powers up and rushes in for the attack*

Lane: Bring it!!

*Adeona launched a ruthless barrage of attacks on Lucifer, every attack began to advance both of their locks as their limit breaks began to activate*

Athena: Limit Break: Heaven!!!

Lane: Limit Break: The End!!

*Both beys enter their Limit Breaks and they glow flying, Lucifer recovers using its Drift driver and it accelerates towards Adeona and clashes with it hard, knocking it into the air*

Athena: It's time, Go Adeona!!!

*Adeona recovers by landing on the wall and dashes back into the stadium, It then began to land another round of attacks on Lucifer but it was parrying them all with its free spin*

*Lanes devils mark activated as his body began to deform and become more evil as his Flare activated

Demon Lane: You won't break through our wall... NOT EVER!!! LUCIFER!!!

*Both of their flares activated as Adeona clashed into Lucifer hard as gust of wind explodes from the stadium*

Demon Lane: You will now be destroyed!!!

*Athena strained as the wind was starting to push her back, not giving up she pushes forward and yells out*

Athena: Adeona!!!

*Adeona began to shine even brighter as Lane gasped, the light was so bright it was blinding. Lucifer goes flying out of the ring from the attack and Lane was absolutely in complete shock. Everything in the arena was silent for a few moments as Athena began to laugh in excitement, it wasn't a burst but it was something*

Athena: I DID IT!!!

*The crowd erupted with cheers as Athena jumped up and down in joy*

Referee: Adeona Heaven with an Over Finish. Due to modified ruling, no parts are awarded and the score stays 2-0!

*Lane walked back to retrieve his bey, he wondered for a moment... what was that light?*

Lane: That light just now.. just what was it?!

*Lane turned toward his sister with an eerie expression*

Lane: How interesting..

Athena: Lane.. this isn't over!! I'll burst you for sure next battle!!

*Both bladers stare each other down, this battle was just heating up*

[TBC]

Final Chapter Of Season 1: Grand Finale! Athena VS Lane!!

The explosive match between Athena and Lane continues into the Fourth Battle! With their flares shining and flying across the arena, the match turns into one for the history books!

1 Last Chapter Of Season 1, You excited! Im very hyped to have it released soon.