1

(AN: this is a suggestion from sevvysnape64 hope you all enjoy)

Harry walks through the halls unable to sleep when he hears some one crying. He looks around the corner to see Draco kneeling infront of a tore stuffed animal, Harry frowns feeling his heart hurt for the blonde.

Harry goes up to him gaining the other boys notice and Draco looks at him sniffling. "They broke him." Draco mumbles.

"Who did?" Harry asks softly.

Draco mumbles a few names Harry kind of remebers but knows they are in his year, slythrins, and deatheater kids. The children of deatheaters got off easy, and he knoes the malfoys get it tough from both ends since they quit last minute.

Harry fixs the stuffed animal with magic seeing its a green dragon.

Draco smiles and hugs Harry who stumbles a little shocked, but hugs back. "I dont want to go back to the common room right now." Draco mumbles against Harrys chest and cluches the stuffed animal.

Harry nods slowly. "Ok. How about i take you to a diffrent room. Were youll be protected from those ones who hurt the dragon?"

"His name is fluffy." Draco says in a childlike tone.

"Ok. Fluffy."

Draco nods.

Harry lets go of Draco and starts to lead the way and he follows taking Harrys hand. Harry leads him to the ROR and lets go of Dracos hand so he can pace infront of the wall so a door can appear thinking, i need a safe room for draco i need a safe room for draco.

A door appears its green with red roses. Draco frowns a little staring at the door. "There was a fire here. Me Crabbe and Goyal almost died."

"Well. Im glad you didnt." Harry says opening the door

Draco meekly steps through looking around. The room looks like a mixture of the slythrin and griffendore common rooms. With stone brick walls and evrything eather green red silver or gold. "Looks like cristmas threw up." Draco says giggling.

Harry laughs a little. "Yes. It does." Harry watches draco look around with wide eyes.

"I like it doe." Draco says and plops onto the couch.

"Do you want me to leave-"

"No! Please stay... Fluffy likes you." Draco mumbles holding fluffy to harry.

Harry smiles softly. "Is that so? Well i guess ill stay."

Draco smiles as Harry sits beside him and cuddles to his side setting the toy down on Harrys lap. "Tank you." Draco mumbles falling asleep.

Harry grins down at him, and falls asleep as well.