Manik looks at it and furrows his eyebrows "yeh dates toh 4 mahine ki pehle ki hai"

"That's what I'm thinking ki agar Furqan ka ghar hai toh Woh hotel Mein jaake kyu reh raha hai" Nandini looks at him biting her lips

Manik looks at her biting her lips, Nandini could feel his gaze on her as she looked at the bills "Mujhe ghoorna band karo and focus on this"

"You're irresistible Nandini Malhotra" manik moves closer to her, Nandini's gaze falls on him as she hears him say her name with his last name which flattered her.

Nandini takes a deep breath trying not to smile "you can never not flirt right?"

Manik shakes his head "not when I have a beautiful wife like you"

"Shut up" Nandini tries not to smile "abhi humhe yeh Pata lagana hai ki Woh hotel mein Kya kar raha tha we need to go and look there"

"Boring. Lekin fine chalo madam" manik says rolling his eyes, Nandini holds his arm and takes him to the car.

Both sit inside the car as manik starts driving, Nandini looks out the window thinking and processing everything. She still can't believe Furqan would do all this, someone she trusted as a friend from her childhood days.

Manik looks at her, he saw her looking worried. Manik removes his hand of the steering wheel and puts it on Nandini's thighs which makes her startled, manik quickly removes his hand and stops the car looking at her.

"I'm sorry.. what happened?" Manik turns off the car and looks at her.

"Nahi.. nahi Kuch nahi I just thought ki" Nandini looks at him

"Thought Kya? Wait— did Furqan?" Manik looks at her shocked and angry

Nandini looks down indicating a nod, Manik face expressions changed from shocked to anger. "That fucking bastard I will kill him"

"Manik" Nandini stops him again, she doesn't say anything further she just looks down as a tears rolls down her cheeks.

"Nandini" Manik's anger fades away, he moves closer to her and cups her face wiping her tears.

"Just stay with me" she speaks softly, manik melts hearing her.

"Always my wifey " manik says and hugs her, Nandini takes a deep breath and leans in closer to him and wraps her arms around him too, manik hugs her tighter.

They both break the hug, both of them were very comfortable with each other.

"Chale?" Manik asks her, Nandini nods. Manik looks at her smiling, he takes her hand in his and holds the steering wheel with the other.

Nandini looks at their hands intervened together and then at manik, a smile escapes from her mouth, she doesn't say anything and tightens her hand grip in his.

Manik drives off to the hotel, the whole time both of them were holding each other's hand, Nandini felt safe with him, she feared nothing when he was around and with her.

They reach the hotel, both of them head inside.

"Manik tumhe lagta hai yeh log humhe information denge?" Nandini says as both of them walk towards the receptionist

"Of course I am the manik Malhotra kyu nahi denge"
Manik says confidently, Nandini rolls her eyes.

Both of them walk upto the receptionist she looks up at them "hello sir ma'am how may I help you?"

"Hi I'm manik Malhotra and we need information of Furqan uhm Furqan Arora" Manik says

"Sorry sir we can't give out information like that" the receptionist says, Nandini looks down giggling. Manik glares at her.