| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

A MIKAELSON'S CHRISTMAS SEASON 3 x EPISODE 9

SEASON 3 x EPISODE 9

HE KNEW EVERY CURVE, every imperfection, and every single detail of her body. Klaus knew exactly how to make her happy, and how to please her. He had been doing it for a thousand years and yet he still studied and admired every small detail of her body, never growing tired. How could he, when Astrid was everything he ever wanted?

That's one of the things Klaus asked for Christmas, Astrid's happiness. The other being his children's happiness.

Astrid slept peacefully as Klaus admired her, she hadn't even felt him staring, she was in deep sleep. He had worn her out the night before, and yet, he couldn't help but want more.

"Astrid..." Niklaus says as he ran his finger up Astrid's hip and towards her cheek. "Wakey wakey." Klaus muttered before he leaned towards her and pressed his lips to hers, and soon she was returning the kiss.

Astrid pulled away and smiled before she laid on her back and stretched, Klaus watched her with a smile. Astrid looked at him weirdly before she closed her eyes, not giving in to what he wanted.

"Merry Christmas." Klaus told her making her sigh in pure happiness, Christmas. Oh, how she loved the holiday, especially since Niklaus spoiled her with gifts, food and sex.

"Merry Christmas..." Astrid muttered tiredly before she flipped over and laid on her stomach, with her arms resting underneath her pillow.

"I'm hungry." Klaus stated before he laid on his back, making Astrid open her eyes and stared at him. "I want some of those waffles Elijah makes, those are good." Klaus muttered to himself as Astrid rolled her eyes before closing them once more.

"Then go downstairs and have breakfast." Astrid told him making Klaus chuckle and shake his head before he glanced down at her.

"See that's the problem, Astrid. I may want waffles but I also want you for breakfast." Klaus tells her making her giggle and open her eyes to see that he had gotten closer.

"oh, is that so?" Astrid asked as she got closer to him making Klaus hum and nod. "Well, you should go under the covers and have your breakfast." Astrid told him before she laid on her back, Klaus, smirking lustfully, immediately crawled underneath the covers.

Astrid threw her head back and let out a moan as Klaus started to pleasure her. This was already a great Christmas, who wouldn't want to wake up to some morning sex?

|  |  |

IT IS POURING DOWN RAIN at the docks on the southern coast of Louisiana bordering the Gulf of Mexico. Rebekah gives a monologue in voiceover as her desiccated body, the enchanted stake with which Aya stabbed her with is still embedded in her heart. She's also still in her coffin, which has been placed into a large wooden shipping crate.