Surprise

This is for the lovely  @Olivia383229 who has requested a couple of imagines. Thanks for for that girl. Hope you like this.

(Y/N) Pov -

I was currently tapping my yellow pencil on my desk waiting for the stupid bell could ring. It was last period at school and there was just a couple of minutes left and I was getting restless. Past couple of days have been very dull. Nothing interesting in school.  Y/F/N has not been coming to school cause she was sick. Scott left for work a couple of days back and isn't going to back for a while. I'm not even sure for how long he'll be gone. I miss him so bad.

And there's Chris.I haven't seen him in eight and a half months. He's busy shooting for the second Cap movie.  We do Face Time regularly but for the past couple of weeks we haven't. His schedule was too tight and by the time he can call me I am either asleep or in school. It sucks. I miss him so much. Ma has been going in and out of town for her work too. She left yesterday and is coming back in four days.

Suddenly a loud ring pulls me out of my thoughts. The stupid bell was broken yesterday by a few idiots who thought it was a good idea to play with their basket ball in the hall and they broke the stupid bell. Now it rings weird and loud. That is not going to be fixed for another couple of days for sure.

I immediately put all my books back in my bag and walk out of the door of the classroom. Once I get to the hall I see people coming out of all the other classes so I start walking fast towards the entrance of the school.

"Ms Evans please wait" I hear Mrs. Miller's voice. Mrs. Miller's my English teacher. As soon as I hear her voice I close my eyes, shaking my head slightly. I knew what it  was for.

"Would you please take these back to the library for me" she says pointing at the classroom that I just walked out of once I turn to look at her.

I nod and walk back sighing. This is going to take a while. 

I pick up all the books and take it back the library. The librarian tells me where t0o put all the books back and I start arranging them. Half way through I hear Mrs. Park's (the librarian) voice.

"Honey let me take care of the rest. Why don't you go home. You look really tired." she says. I really like her. She is one of the sweetest people in school.

"No Mrs. Park its just a few more books" I insist.

"Then I'll help you. The work will finish faster." sh says and gives me a hand in arranging the books back in their place.

Once I finish I quickly thank her and walk out of the library. I walk quickly with my head down cause I didn't want anyone to ask me to do things again.

Once I reach the entrance I open the door and walk out of the school building as a satisfied sigh leaves my mouth. Today was Friday which meant no school for the next two days.

I quickly walk to my bike which was parked with the other bikes and start peddling home once I plug my earphones in to my ears.

I decide to take the short route home cause I just wanted to crash for the day. It was a such a dull day and I nothing in mind to do.

Once I reach home I get off my bike and pushing to where I park it normally. I walk to the front door after that and open it with my key. I walk in blindly, not noticing the extra pair of shoes laying at the entrance.

I kick my shoes off and walk into the living room looking at my phone but freeze when I hear a familiar deep voice.

"Hey baby" I hear his voice and I feel my eyes start to well up. I immediately look up to see Chris sitting on the couch.  He gets up, a smile spread across his face.

I drop my back and phone on the chair next to me and run to him jumping in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Imagine like the pic below.

I sobbed into his shoulder

"Aw honey I missed you too" he says knowing exactly what I was thinking. "I  missed you so much" he says again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him once I have calmed my breathing and he puts me down.

"I had a few days off so I took the first flight home. I wanted to see you and also I got to know mom isn't home so someone should make sure you don't burn the house down you see" he jokes wiping my tears off of my cheek.

I playfully punch his torso for what he said and he gives a dramatic reaction.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask him as we sit on the couch.

"Cause then it would be a surprise idiot" he messes my hair.

"I hate surprises" I frown back fixing my hair.

"I know" he says smirking for which I roll my eyes.

He wraps his arm around my neck and pulls me to his chest and I hug him back.

"I missed you. It was a sudden planned trip" he says. "I'll be here for another three days" he says smiling at me and moving a few strands of hair off of my face.

"I missed you too. So much" I tell him and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you" he says kissing my forehead again.

"Love you too" I smile back.

This is all I wanted. My brother.

================================================================================

A/N

Here is the first imagine. Hope you guys like it.

Let me know what you think.

Requests and open

See ya with the next one

<3<3<3<3