"Baby let me be man~ so I can love you~ and if you let me be your man~ then I'll take care of you~ for the rest of my life~ for the rest of yours~"

Taehyung turned Jungkook around and his arms still around Jungkook's waist as he started to sway Jungkook dancing in the kitchen hearing Jungkook giggle every now and then.

The younger slowly trailed his arms around Taehyung's neck as Taehyung sang the same verse again and again, ofcourse Taehyung knew all the verses but decided not to sing those as they slow danced while Taehyung kept singing.

"I'll let you be my man~ so that you can love me~ and you'd let me be your babe~ then I'll take care of you too~ for the rest of my life~ for the rest of yours~"

Jungkook sang back the tune as same as the older used, he hasn't heard this song still but he would make sure he'd hear it later. But to accompany anyways, he made his own lyrics getting a appreciating reaction from Taehyung as the older chuckled nuzzling their noses making Jungkook giggle.

It was so tender moment they shared with Taehyung repeating his verse and Jungkook answering his own made verse, it went on for minutes until it was just Taehyung humming the tune as both their vocal cords were tired, they still slowly swayed.

"I'm really ready to take care of you for the rest of my life Jungkook, I—" Taehyung trailed off as he stared into Jungkook's shiny light irises which were widened, his lips parted with the redness on his cheeks making him look the most adorable human in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung knew, he very well knew that he was—

"I'm falling in love with you Jungkook" Taehyung breathed out, he looked down momentarily at Jungkook's lips seeing the younger's lips part more a slight very low sounded gasp being inhaled with a heavy puff of air then leaving those pinkish lips.

"M-me too, i-it's becoming difficult to even think a li-life without you hyung" Jungkook said out, he looked at Taehyung's eyes that lifted up from his lips finally holding an eye-contact with him.

Taehyung's eyes were dark, seemed like there were was no light or colour inside them, but still they shone with the lights turned on in the kitchen, and if Jungkook looked deeper with more concentration he found his reflection in those eyes.

It was phenomenal to his reflection in Taehyung's eyes, but the pure, raw emotions that swirled in the pools of those deep eyes while they held his reflection was way more special, the emotion of adoration, admiration, excitement, bliss, happiness and the one that made a sharp tingle shoot of Jungkook's spine was the emotion of love.

"Yo-you made my days with a mere phone calls, seeing at your pictures made me happy, being with you like a far fetched dream back then, bu-but now..." Jungkook trailed off his dainty fingers curling into fist along Taehyung's shoulders as he looked up at the older, "I don't want to let go of this dream" Jungkook stated, his voice firm and exquisite to hear.

"Ne-never in my life someone has gave me these many positive feelings, I was always been told I didn't deserve anything, I'm just a fucked up kid whose parents didn't want him and no one would ever want him" Jungkook said out, his eyes clouding with tears, he had to close his eyes momentarily wanting to push away those bad memories, the pain in his chest was increasing with a dull ache in his head, but he wanted to let it out not everything yet, but a part of it.

Jungkook opened his teary eyes his vision blurred when a warm large palm had slipped inside his t-shirt, the warmth of that palm seeped into his numb skin which has always been untouched. All his life Jungkook was deprived to human touch.

Taehyung took a deep breath and kept caressing around Jungkook's hips, his fingers trailing around the soft skin, he was quite waiting for Jungkook to speak out everything not wanting to let Jungkook pent up everything inside him.

"Orphanage a home for orphan kids they say, they fucking lie hyung! It's hell there! Th-they make us work all day th-they degrade us... fuck up with our minds they- they are bad! Bad people!"

Jungkook's outburst really made Taehyung flinch, the always soft spoken, low toned boy was shouting his lungs out with tears cascading down his rosy cheeks, the younger's eyes were hard the emotion of anger flashing through it as his jaw clenched.

Hearing Jungkook curse was another one of his features Taehyung really didn't think he would ever experience, he stayed there almost unable to process whatever was happening.

"Bloody fuckers they are! They don't even let you study properly, still I did! I did study and they got jealous and burnt down my books I still didn't give up be-because I didn't want to end up miserable" Jungkook's eyes flashed anger with agony, his figure shaking with anger as he remembered how ill minded people back at the orphanage were.

"I don't even know what fuck means bu-but that's a bad word and they deserve it!" Jungkook added with a huff, his lips jutted out in a deep pout with tears still trailing down eyes and soon he broke into heart wrenching sobs his petite frame shaking against Taehyung's.

"Sweetness, I can never understand what you went through, but please do share your experiences with me let me be there for you, I promise not to leave— not to judge, all I want my bun is to be happy and... I do want you, it's always gonna be you whom I want for me" Taehyung said, his words were been spoken out through his heart, he could never imagine what Jungkook felt because he grew with his parents the parents that loved him, cherished him.

Though the older was left amused by Jungkook's innocence, ofcourse the younger had no social media accounts and watched those silly five minutes craft videos on his YouTube and played car race games, the books he read were decent romance novels who only showed the variations of pure emotions or struggles also where the main characters kiss at the last chapter.

Jungkook was just a grown up man whose childhood was... fucked up.

"My baby, it's okay to cry, cry until you can my sweetness, get it all out" Taehyung sighed as he bend down and placed tender kisses around Jungkook's neck.

"Hyu-hyungie foo-food" Jungkook said through his sobs and Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle about how considerate Jungkook was about his food even while crying.

Taehyung sighed and hooked his palms under Jungkook's thigh hearing a squeak before the younger was carried around by Taehyung.

He walked towards the gas while Jungkook held on him, seeing the soup was still luke warm he took out a hollow spoon and another bowl pouring out the soup in the bowl, later took the plate which had already spring onion kimichi served in it, sitting on the chair he ate his dinner while Jungkook sat on his lap.

Jungkook sway his leg back and forth his chin tucked in Taehyung's neck, he silently heard Taehyung slurping on the soup while one of his free hand was still caressing his petite waist, the younger was low-key rethinking his sudden outburst and was embarassed about it as he closed his eyes briefly but ended up falling asleep in Taehyung's embrace.