Chapter 1 | ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ!

I let out a deep breath and get on one knee. Helena's eyes widened. "Helena.. My Helena. The woman of my dream. What did I do to deserve you. To have you in my life. I am the luckiest girl in the world." I said holding her hand, then I pulled out a velvet box from my jacket and show the ring to her. "Helena, I love you so much. You're the most important thing in my life. I'm not going to say I can't live without you, because I can. I just don't want to. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you and only you. Will you.. Helena Bonham Carter.. will you marry me? This.. doesn't have to end with marriage. This is just a symbol of commitment and promises from me to you, we don't have to get mar-"

Helena cut me off and kiss me deeply. "YES! ABSOLUTELY!" She screams with happy tears in her eyes then hugs me tightly. "Y/n this is beautiful. Thank you so much." I put the ring on her finger.

This might be the end of my story here but it's obviously the new beginning of my lifetime journey with Helena, my Helena Bonham Carter..

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

After spending a few days at my parent's house, it was time for me and Helena to go back to London. We had already packed and were ready to go.

"Do you really have to go?" My mother asked.

"Unfortunately yes.. Helena doesn't really have much free time. Her schedule is a little bit tight right now. She has to start filming her upcoming movie tomorrow." I explained.

"Yeah.. I'm really sorry. But we promised we'll come back here soon." Helena apologised.

"It's alright Helena.. I understand. Don't worry about it, I'm just joking. Not really joking but.. you know.." My mother laughed. "Just make sure to come back here as soon as you're free from your work. Okay?!" She said.

We both nodded, "Of course we will!"

"Are we ready to go?" My brother joined us in the living room.

"Yes. We just need to say goodbye to dad first." I replied.

Helena and I went to my father's room to say goodbye to him. Then my brother dropped us off at the airport, he left right after we waved goodbye to him.

A few hours later we finally arrived in London, we drove straight back to Helena's house. Once we were at home, we were greeted by Helena's mother, Elena. We went to the living room and had a little chat with her. Helena told her about what happened at my parent's house and the engagement. She didn't say anything at first, she just hugged us tightly and started tearing up.

"Mum, you alright?" Helena asked.

"Yes.. yes.. I'm alright.. it's just.. ahh I'm so happy for you.. for both of you. I'm glad that you finally found someone who loves you, someone that understands you.. can make you happy." She said to Helena. "I just want you two to promise me something.."

Helena and I looked at each other in confusion. "Oookay.. what is it?" Helena turned her face and looked at Elena; she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I know how deeply you love each other, despite your age difference and people's judgement. I really hope you two can be together as long as possible. Together forever. I want you two to promise me that if.. one day you find a problem in your relationship, like a disagreement or misunderstanding. Try to solve the problem. Not avoiding it. Communicate! Find a way to make your relationship work. Don't give up too easily. Understand?" She said.

I nodded, Helena looked at me and smiled. "Yes mum. We understand. We'll remember that."

"We promise." I added.

In the middle of our conversation, Helena's kids showed up. Nell ran and hugged me then her mother. I've been so close to Nell since the first time I met her. She's the sweetest little girl I've ever known. Billy, he's a nice boy too. Not as clingy as Nell but he's very sweet and adorable as well. Helena raised them very well.