Chapter 3:~The Queen of Dragons~

Elora woke up in her and Elladan's bed and Legolas showed up by the doorway, smiling at her. "What happened?,"Elora asked confused. And Legolas smiled, "You were under a spell. Your dragon brought you to Emersion for help," And Gimli entered, "So! Queen Of Dragons! Why did you keep something like this from us!?," And Elora smiled, "Well, any creature in Middle Earth aren't very found of Dragons. But my dragons are not like Smaug, I promise you that, master dwarf," And a small silvery dragon climbed into Elora's lap. "Elora? How did you combine with that terrible creatures!,"Thranduil asked in a disgusted tone. And Elora looked up at her father angrily, "They're not terrible! Dragons are special wonderful creatures! They're my children, my subjects! My friends! I'v always had a special bound with them as long as I can remember. I was 15 (6) years old when I first learned about dragons by Emersion and Cirdan. When I was 93 (12) years old, I took care of a dragon egg and when it hatched, it was the first time I met my closest dragon Starlight, a ice fire dragon. She was the dragon who brought me to you and when she grow older some years later when I was 18, she told me I was The Queen Of Dragons. The only Light elf with the gift of befriending and being a mother of Dragons," And Thranduil sighed, "Well, I'm sorry. Just keep them obey," And Elora smiled, "Silver dragons are usually harmless. They don't have so much ability to shot fire, so they have venom instead. If a human gets bitten, they usually die during one night. If an elf gets the venom in them, they usually in two days. For a dwarf, they're harmless. A dwarf cannot die of a silvery dragon bite," And Gimli smiled, "Well, I'm glad for that," And Elora smiled.
And Emersion entered the room, "Elora, do you remember anything from last night?,"He asked worriedly. And Elora looked up at the wizard in concern, "Why? What's wrong? What did I do?," And Emersion swallowed, "Elora, the spell you were under were dark and evil. Starlight told me something that made me very worried but also shocked. Elora, you were at The Dark Lake. And you freed someone from his dark prison," And Thranduil looked at the wizard in concern, "But there's only one person who's imprisoned in the dark lake in his mirror," And Emersion sighed, "I know. Elora, you freed my father, Hadrian. The most powerful evil Wizard in Middle Earth. Starlight told me he would have taken you if she hadn't reached you in time," And Elora swallowed, "You mean he's after me?,"'And Emersion nodded, "But Elora, I promised Cristiana I would protect you, and I will," And Elora looked up at him, "How is she!? I wanna see her!," And Emersion sighed, "Elora, she's not going to survive. She asked me to tell you not to go to her. She doesn't want you to die of broken heart," And Elora looked at him, "No! I will not stay here knowing she's dying! I want to see her! And if you will not allow me as a father, I'm ordering you as your Queen to bring me to her!," And Emersion sighed, "And as your subject, I need to obey," And Elora looked at Emersion who sighed. "Alright. I will take you to her,"