| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Mulai dari awal

"Long-lost love of Kol Mikaelson. He and I are having just a little bit of a spat at the moment, as he took my brother captive. Now, it's come to my attention that you are... quite precious to him. Very precious, as he loves you." Aurora laughs bitterly and takes a good look at Davina's appearance before referencing a conversation she had with Kol in the flashbacks.

"So, I'm taking you. And these "lovely, delicious, delightful" specimens are going to provide incentive!" Aurora looks over at the men sparring in the ring before turning back to Davina. "Once they're in transition, they'll need to feed." Aurora tells her as she circles around Davina and brushes her hair off of her shoulders to reveal her neck.

"And since you will be the only human blood available... Well, Kol better give me what I want," Aurora then grabs Davina by the hair and shoves her so hard she collapses onto the ground. She then raises her voice to call out to all of the men working out in the gym. "Gentlemen! Come down! Quick, quick. Off you pop!" Aurora claps her hands for emphasis, and the men reluctantly gather around her, though it's clear they're wary of what she wants.

"Thank you!" Aurora exclaimed as Davina starts to pull herself into a seated position and watches as Aurora turns to the two shirtless men at the bench press, who stand to join the others. "Hello! You, too! Congratulations. You have all been selected to receive the highest honor bestowed upon your pitiful species." Davina looks at Aurora in horror, before she turned to the men and looked at them pleadingly.

"Don't do this!" Davina begged as she turned to Aurora, who looks around at the men for a moment until she finally stops at a blond man standing near her.

Aurora bites her lips in excitement as she vamp-speeds over to him, bites into her wrist, and feeds him her blood. As soon as she's sure he's ingested enough, she snaps his neck without any warning, causing Davina to flinch before Aurora drops his body onto the ground. Aurora then looks at the other men with blood staining her lips and teeth.

"Next?"

|  |  |

TRISTAN IS TIED TO A CHAIR, that was placed in the kitchen, as Astrid looked around the cabinets. Tristan sighed as he opened his mouth to speak but he was cut off by Freya and Elijah entering the kitchen.

"Hayley Marshall is in the living room, and she's asking to see you?" Elijah told Astrid making her nod and smile before she walked over to Tristan and pushed his rolling chair towards the living room as Freya laughed.

Astrid had been torturing the man, Klaus had even given Astrid some short shorts so she could tease Tristan. Klaus and Astrid had been doing all they could to make Tristan uncomfortable and frustrated.

Astrid walked into the living room to see Hayley standing there awkwardly, Astrid smiled and left Tristan by the couch. Walking in front of him and purposely swaying her hips, just to tease him on what he couldn't have.

"Hayley!" Astrid exclaimed, catching Hayley's attention, Hayley's eyes widen once she noticed Tristan. "I would like to say it's good to see you but last I saw you, well you were a threat to my daughters life." Astrid said making Tristan eyes widen, Hayley had done what?

"I know and I apologize. I am deeply sorry, Astrid. I never meant to put you or your daughter's life at risk. Tyler was threatening me with the safety of my pack and I know that is no excuse, and I know you will not forgive me..." Hayley was cut off by Astrid, who smiled at her, before turning to Tristan.