“For the love of God, would you shut up ?? You creepy kid !!”

The women, who was creepy herself, was walking out from the store with the poor crying girl.

“Don’t talk to her like that !!”

A boy about Sammy’s size yelled back.

The creepy women rounded on the little guy with fire in her eyes. She dug her nails into his little arm.

“You. Do. Not. Yell. At. Me.”

“Let go,”

The poor boy whimpered.

“You are hurting me !!”

Sammy came back to stand beside me, his eyes worried as he watched the scene.

“Papa ??”

“I don’t give a shit. I want you and that little brat to shut up and get in the car,”

She practically screamed at the boy.

“Get in the car”

I told my son. He hesitated, but did as I told him.

“You can’t tell me what to do. You are not my mother !!”

The boy shouted at the woman defiantly.

When she raised her hand to hit him, I completely lost it.... I was over there before she could even blink.

“You hit that kid, and I will show you the hell, lady !!”

“This is none of your business”

She snapped back.

“Robby, get in the damn car. I will teach you a lesson when we get home”

She started putting her bags in the trunk of her luxury car, like I wasn’t even there.

Something in me snapped.... I shoved her hard, causing her to shriek and fall over inside the trunk, I locked the door and then I grabbed the little girl and took Robby’s hand. He was too busy looking over his shoulder in shock to watch where we were running as I pulled him along. I put them both in the back seat with Sammy.

“Buckle in !! Buckle in !!”

The creepy women was screaming and knocking from inside, and boy she was getting the attention. People were started to gather around her car. So....I locked the doors of my car and took off.

When we were safely out of the parking lot, the reality of the situation crashed down on me.

I had just kidnapped a couple of kids !!

I was either going to prison or the mental house.

For a few minutes there was a complete silence. The kids were obviously as shocked about this as I was.

“Hi. I am Sam Suthiluck, you can call me Sammy and I am seven. That man who kidnapped you is my Papa, His name is Kongpob”

Leave it to Sammy for making it more obvious and awkward.

“What’s your name ??”

“I am Robin Rojnapat, you can call me Robby. I am seven too”

The other boy replied.

“And that’s my little sister Sophie. She’s three”

“Ummmm Robby !!”

I started, not having a clue what to do. This was a new territory. I had never kidnapped a child before.