"Shut the fuck up..." You mumble, "But thank you, Tony. Please do."

Loki laughs, "Thank you, Stark, but you're embarrassing my princess."

"Princess?" Tony, Natasha, and Clint ask simultaneously.

"Yes, or 'girlfriend.' Y/N's not just the woman I'm courting. She's my princess."

You beam and tighten your hug, Loki does the same and plants a subtle kiss on the top of your head.

"Did I hear you and Y/N are courting, brother?!" Thor booms as he enters the room.

You can tell Loki is probably rolling his eyes, "Yes. Y/N and I are officially courting." He reveals.

Thor wraps his arms around both of you, sandwiching you between the two gods.

"You're crushing Y/N!" Loki practically yells.

He lightly pushes Thor away until you can finally breathe again.

"Sorry, brother. I'm just so happy for you two." Thor explains.

"I understand. Thank you."

Loki pulls back a bit from your hug and tilts your chin up, "Are you still breathing?" He questions.

You chuckle and playfully shove him, "Yes, as far as I know... unless you are dying to give me mouth to mouth~" You half sing the last part.

"That's absolutely disgusting. We're all here." Tony points out.

"Then perhaps we should go back to my room." Loki suggests lowly.

You giggle, "I'm still hungry."

Loki nods and removes his arms from around your waist.

You turn around and go toward the counter. You begin making your favorite breakfast while quietly singing. You look over at Loki, who's leaning against the doorway, watching you with a smile.

She has such an angelic voice... You hear Loki's thoughts.

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion, but smile widely once it registers.

'You took down your mental block too.'

'Yes, I did. I have nothing to hide from you. I trust you, my darling.'

Your grin grows, and you continue to make breakfast, biting your lip in concentration.

'That's adorable, love.' You hear Loki in your head.

You laugh lightly, getting weird looks from the other Avengers, which you choose to ignore.

"Mmm, darling?" You look up at Loki, "Can you help me?"

He nods, pushing himself off of the doorframe and walking over to you.

Once done helping you, he nudges you, "You're lucky to have me, darling."

You roll your eyes and chuckle, "You're lucky to have me too."

You grab your breakfast and walk out of the kitchen with Loki following. After you get into Loki's room, he takes your food and puts it on his dresser before hugging you.

"Yes, I am. I'm insanely lucky to have you, sweetheart." He confesses in a whisper.

You look up into his stunning green eyes. Loki softly kisses the top of your head.