Chapter 34

The Chu family turned out to be the grandfather of Lu Wu. Si Yu really didn't know that the Lu family was just an abnormal background in her comics. The detailed setting of Si Yu didn't do it, but seeing Chu Shuangyan's vows, she should not lie.

But ... what does this have to do with myself?

Si Yu shook her head and said to Chu Shuangyan: "I'm not interested in your kinship. Besides, are you sure that the fifth Lord Lu will care about his mother's affection? You and him may not even be distant relatives. Right? "

"You, what do you know!" Chu Shuangyan's face froze slightly. Si Yu's words just hit her heart.

Chu Shuangyan has not seen the fifth Lord Lu, but Chu's parents often hang this person in his mouth. Outsiders do not know that the fifth Lord is incomplete and the six relatives do not recognize him. I only heard that the Chu family has a slight affinity with him. So the gift-giving people flocked to her, but Chu Shuangyan knew that this set of things was okay to frighten outsiders. Lu Jia looked at Wu Ye's face and closed their eyes, but Really want to get in front of Lu Wuye, Baozhun this lunatic turned his head and killed the Chu family, without even taking care of it!

Once, a cousin of Chu Shuangyan did not know where she was from Lu Wuye 's mother 's love for Kun opera, so she wanted to climb up to the high branches and went to the banquet where Lu Wuye was singing. In order to please him, the cousin asked someone to create the same clothes and makeup as his mother, and even learned tones.

Wu Wuye didn't say anything at that time, but let the cousin finish singing, but the next day, Chu Shuangyan, the cousin was crazy, and seemed to be frightened. In the end, the family had to coerce her. Sent to a nursing home. Since then, although the other clan families have been the Lu family 's in-laws, the Chu family has consciously pinched their tails to be human.

This cousin is still alive. It is already considered that Wu Wuye has shown mercy to the Chu family as his mother, but this exception is only one time. The Chu family is very clear, but they have been used to others by these years. In the days of flattery, they should be placed in the same ranks as those of ordinary families, and they were not reconciled, so they were still pretending to be external.

Anyway, Lu Wuye didn't have much time to deal with them. It was enough to just fool outsiders.

That's what Chu Shuangyan thought. To put it bluntly, she determined that Si Yu was soft-hearted and wouldn't make things big. She seemed to be frightened.

Unexpectedly, Si Yu was still unmoved. Chu Shuangyan was short of breath at first. After all, she was supporting Hu Wuye's banner and came out to be a fake tiger. If her dad knew that she would be scolded to death!

Si Yu saw that Chu Shuangyan, who had been aggressive and questioning, turned white gradually, her eyes flickered as if she were dim, and she suddenly felt funny: "You don't have to stare at me all day, Ji Lin only treats me as my sister, if you I really care about him so much, I know that someone may be a threat to you. That person 's name is Xu Qingwan, who previously worked with Ji Lin to shoot mV, and she is the one who really runs to Ji Lin all day. You have to Look for her. "

Si Yu's sense of Xu Qingwan is complicated, but she has always been secretly targeting herself. Si Yu can certainly feel it, so now when she says Xu Qingwan's name, she is righteous, she doesn't want to bother, but let Chu Shuangyan go to add a block to Xu Qingwan Can still be done.

Let these two women go each other!

"Who knows if you lied to me!" Chu Shuangyan threatened to lose her face, and it was precisely the ups and downs that happened. At this moment, Si Yu handed out the ladder, and she hurried down the trend, but still muttered with hum. In a word, when Si Yu spread her hands, she seemed to be about to leave. She was in a hurry again, and quickly reached out and grabbed people. "Hey, Zhou Siyu, please wait for me, say clearly before leaving!"