Facing this situation, Xu Qingwan didn't know what to do, but she suddenly remembered that Duan Rulan hated Zhou Siyu more than her. If you find Duan Rulan's cooperation, at least you can drag Ji Lin away from the bad woman?

Xu Qingwan hastened to call some of the company CEOs and asked them to make referrals for her to meet Duan Rulan. She didn't believe that if Lin Rulan, the mother-in-law, came to persuade Ji Lin, she would be so close to Si Yu!

On the outskirts of Jiangcheng, the recording of "Fantastic Challenge".

During the intermission, Si Yu received a bombardment from his comic editor Mu Yan.

"Koi, what did you do? Do you know that you are being talked about online now? I tell you, this time you are completely out of fire!" Mu Yan's tone was difficult to hide.

Si Yu's pen name has accumulated a certain reputation in the comics circle, but it is also limited to being famous in this circle, but this confession event has made her out of the circle, Mu Yan keeps watching the reading of "Fashion Guide" is not Stop soaring, all kinds of rewards rushed even more, Koi's Weibo fans were approaching one million, almost did not respond.

She didn't do anything? Why did Koi suddenly become the focus of attention? Muyan looked for a while, only to find that the source lies in the three confession Weibos. Not only did she get excited, but she had a bright eye, and it was the right decision to sign the koi first!

Looking at the speed of Koi's popularity, this huge popularity, according to the wave of fans today, it is estimated that the sales of "Fashion Raiders" will reach another level, and even their Funman platform will benefit a lot!

"You honestly tell me, do you know that Zhou Siyu? This wave of propaganda is wonderful. Does she mean to help you advertise?" Mu Yan asked.

Si Yu: "Hmm ... right?"

Si Yu himself did not expect to cause such a big sensation, but after a while thinking, she was very tightly covered with a koi vest, and no one should find her shamelessly confessing her.

Muyan took a deep breath: "You have to thank Zhou Siyu well this time, and I have good news for you. Your" Fashion Guide "has received a good response among readers, especially this time it happened to coincide with the hot search , Some people have come to the door and want to buy its film and television rights! "

Si Yu froze, "Really ?!"

"Fool you!" Mu Yan is obviously very proud too, but this is the first comic book author to sell her copyright! Nowadays, scripts are usually created by professional screenwriters. There are almost no examples of adaptations. However, Si Yu 's film and television copyrights have been asked by several companies for price. What does this mean?

"Fashion Guide", no, it's Koi who wants fire, fire!

"I'm discussing the price with these people. You can rest assured that you will never lose you. Do you have any additional requirements? I will also discuss them together." Mu Yan is a very responsible editor, and Si Yu has always been Her favorite author, she would not say that she is also pursuing changes every day, so of course she tries her best to get the best treatment for Si Yu.

For some reason, Si Yu suddenly remembered the situation in which Duan Rulan oppressed and tried to drive her out of the crew through the withdrawal of capital, and immediately alarmed her.

"I want to reserve the right to choose actors." Si Yu thought for a while, and said, "If I am not satisfied with the chosen person, I ask for replacement."

Mu Yan promised to go down.

After communicating this matter, Si Yu still felt a little unreal. Her comic ... is going to be adapted into a film?