𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

.

.

.

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Angry wasn't the word, he felt more like, enraged.

Yeah, enraged that was probably it.

The worst part was that he didn't even know why he was angry but he was pretty sure that it had something to do with the fact that you were apparently dating another man.

It's been a month since he saw you leave with a man. His brain could burst at any moment of how much thought he had given to it. He was definitely not your friend, the way he kissed you and touch you gave it away, you were definitely dating that man.

Was this a game to you? You probably did this on purpose to set him off, make him jealous and shit it is working because he has this burning feeling inside his chest and desire to demand you about that man.

Satoru was in his office taping his foot up and down relentlessly all he had in his mind was, you.

And that wasn't the worse part, you had confessed that you had feelings for him and he straight up rejected you. Satoru Gojo didn't know what was worse rejecting your feelings or he having some for you.

He had this image of you being a little girl, he remembered picking you up from school with Megumi so you could play with him, the thought about seeing you in some different way than a little girl were unbelievable too him.

But when he saw you with that boy- not a boy, a man. He felt an urge to kick the man to the ground and demand you about it, put his hands were the man's hands were and erase all traces of him on you.

It was confusing but his train of thought was interrupted by his phone ring and he quickly scrambled to grabbed it a little disappointed to not see your name on the caller ID instead, an unknown number. He sighed and answer, "Hello?"

A high pitched voice that made him wince and  pull the phone farther from his  ear. There was only one thing in this world that was more annoying than Gojo Satoru himself and that was pick me girls. "Satoru!!"

Placing the phone back on his ear he took his glasses to pinch the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Who's this?" He honestly didn't have time for this he glanced at the watch, Gojo had a meeting in 15 minutes.