𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

.

.

.

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The ride was quiet neither of you said a word. You would constantly glance at him and he would have a serious look on his face,  the hand that was not on the wheel, was resting on his thigh and looked like he is gripping it.

Gojo left you hanging and you didn't know if it was right of you to call Toji but you didn't feel bad about it.

The ride was smooth as you glide through the city sunset. There was something about the city that you just loved, the vibe was something you couldn't explain.

The sun was started to hide when you two arrived at the parking of the museum. He parked the car in one movement and flew off to open the door for you.

"Thank you," you said and adjusted you clothes once you were outside of the car.

"Anything for a pretty girl like you." He noticed how you blushed about his comment and mentally smirked about it, he liked the reactions he gained from you. "Let's go buy the tickets."

"Yup," You said  walking beside him shoulder to shoulder... well more like shoulder to head —You were sure that your head didn't even reach  his shoulder — Toji was tall, really really tall. "I think there is no entrance fee."

He shrugged as dipped his hands into the pockets of his pants. "Want a snack or something then?" he offered as he scratched the back of his head. "Maybe we can go eat afterwards?"

"I'd like that."

Both fo you got inside, there was a mini market and you told Toji that you wanted some water. He watched you from the other aisle as you went through the various brands of  bottles of water.

He likes you, or at least he likes what he sees.

He likes your silky  h/c  hair and the way it frames your pretty face, he likes the way you tuck it behind your ear because it constantly falls to your face.

He feels creepy thinking about it but every time he would go to buy coffee at the place you work, it was just a lame excuse to look at you and try to talk to you.

And he couldn't believe that you were right here with him. Toji likes that.

Toji likes your e/c eyes, they look honest and fierce. Something he haven't seen in anyone for a while.