𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

.

.

.

.

.

.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Satori?"

"Where were you?" He said. "I know I am late but I've been waiting outside your apartment for  2 hours."

You found him sitting on the floor in front of your apartment door. When he saw you he stood up quickly to speak.

"Late? You weren't late, Satoru." Your voice had some slight venom behind it. "You were busy."

He scratched the back of his head as he looked away, it was so unlike him to see him this way. "God, I am sorry, I-" He didn't know if he should apologize or come up with an excuse. " I was a jerk and shouldn't have picked up your call."

"That's what you are apologizing about." You said mockingly as you waited for him to the side and look through your purse for your keys to open your apartment door.

He sucked his teeth in desperation as he looked at you intently with a hint of despair. "Peanut, I was on time really but then-"

"Satoru," You interrupted him with a heavy sigh, your keys where attached to the door knob. "Why are you here?"

"Well, you weren't picking up my calls," He ran a hand through his hair and his arms flopped down to his sides. "Look, I stood you up and that was bad of me and the call... God.. I..."

You were amazed, Gojo Satoru was speechless for once, he was having trouble with his words. Shaking your head in disappointment you opened the door but he put his hand on yours stopping you from your actions.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, it's fine." Your indifference to the situation was causing him more conflict he knew you were just saying that so he could leave you alone but deep down your reaction was giving him a sick stomach, an unexplained unpleasant feeling from the bottom of his heart.

"Y/n," He held the door preventing you from opening, his breath was fanning over your head since you didn't want to look at him in the eyes. "Please, I don't want you to be mad at me. You are a special person in my life."