002

(Y/N's POV)

sapnap and i traded photos of dream back and forth for a good while. i sent older ones, he sent newer ones. every so often, he'd take a break from sending and start up a small conversation, usually interrupted by myself sending a photo of dream being a floridian at heart. the best one was probably one my mom took when we were about 3, dream was holding a pint of beer, and wearing a cowboy hat. 

sapnap then proceeds to save said picture, and post it on twitter, with the caption,

"why is he more texan than me in this photo 💀 @dream , photo creds "

almost immediately, dream called sap and myself on discord.

"how can we help you dreamie?"

"oh shut the fuck up (y/n), why the hell did you send him that photo."

"for comedic purposes. duh."

"well now that god-forsaken photo of me is on the internet!"

"... at least it's not the feather boa picture."

"YOU STILL FUCKING HAVE THAT?!"

"of course i do, very sexy photo."

sapnap's soft chuckles fill the momentary silence in the call, causing myself to laugh quietly.

"i fucking hate both of you. so much."

without missing a beat, sapnap and i both respond with the same thing, at the same time. 

"that's not what you said last night."

which follows up with the two of us cackling hysterically, with dream just sighing in disbelief in the background.

"why the hell did i let you two meet? now i have to put up with two sapnaps."

sapnap gasps, "and that's not a good thing? i thought you loved me homie." he ends his sentence with a faux sad tone. 

"you're like that annoying little brother that constantly steals my friends." 

"well, what if sap is just cooler than you dream? huh? how does that make you feel... bitch?" 

"take that back."

"no. i'm stealing your best friend, he's my bestie now."

"well, he lives with me." 

"and i know where you live. i can and will kidnap him."

sapnap finally speaks up after a good few minutes of silence, "do i get any say in this? like at all?" 

"no. no you do not."

----------------------------------

this is all you get right now, im tired