they sat on the train, sage opposite tommy. he kept recording her whilst she wasn't looking, so all you could see from his phone camera was her fiddling with a ring whilst looking out the window.
"what were you and ranboo doing outside last night?" tommy asked curiously.
"well, i told him i wanted to dance in the rain, and that's what we did. i wouldn't recommend it as we got incredibly soaked."
"i want to do that too." tommy mumbled,
"pardon?" sage asked, taking one airpod out.
"i said that sounded fun, you deaf woman."
"fuck off." she laughed.

once they'd arrived, the staff took them to the dressing room and they already had his suit and props waiting.
"oh my god." tommy looked at it, recording the place with his phone, "i'm gonna look so damn hot!"
he went off to put it on, and came back in with multiple straps off and it was already scruffy. "oh my god tom, come here."
one of the staff recorded the two, and tommy kept giving commentary. "i'm in a music video." he grinned.
"pop off queen!" the staff said.
"don't call me that."
they laughed, and sage fixed the straps, letting him put on the vest and blazer.
"i'm like a captain, you gonna listen to me now?"
"except you're a bell boy." sage interrupted, "so you take everyone else's orders."
"nono, i'm like a captain." tommy grinned as sage bent down, putting on his shoes for him, "oh thank you! never had someone do my shoes for me before. other than my mother, so this is big."

she went on her tip toes, putting the hat on for him, "so." she laughed, "i'm not sure if that's a good angle."
he started laughing. his loud, catchy laugh. "that just doesn't seem right!"

"how do i look?"
"very good!" said the director.
"dapper." sage said, recording him.

he stepped off after a bit of recording, going to the camera. "me and andrew are getting along very well. i'd say he's sort of my, prodigy." he looked back, then gasped. "my flys undone!"
sage looked up at him, giggling.

tommy and sage arrived home, greeting toby's parents then going into his studio.
after an hour or so, the three boys left to go record a gun vlog with jack manifold. she was offered to go, but she needed to stream and edit.

sage went upstairs to go for a shower, and then realised something. the mirror was covered. but why? she did slightly remember ranboo's hair being wet.
then it hit.
ranboo's face dysmorphia was getting bad again.
she looked over at her phone and hesitated a second, before picking it up.

after her shower, she logged into the pc and went live on the topic of, genshin impact

"someone in chat asked what the benchtrio's love language is?" sage laughed, looking down and thinking. "well, i'd say tommy's is validation. whenever he cracks a joke or anything like that, he will always look back to check if you enjoyed it. ranboo's is physical touch. he enjoys high fiving, and being close to people, that's why he always had his hands close to someone, you know? and tubbo's is possibly cheering people on and smiling? he always cheers everyone on, and whenever he smiles, you always know it's to comfort you."

58:28:22 | WHAT AB YOU?
58:28:22 | AWW YOU KNOW THEM SO WELL
58:28:23 | VOTE AND COMMENT

"shut up chat! anyway, mine? well you know when you're on a train or something, and you're sharing airpods listening to the same music and resting on the person's shoulder? it's that." she laughed, looking back to her screen.

tommy put his phone down, joining in with the rest of the boys and finishing the vlog

tommy put his phone down, joining in with the rest of the boys and finishing the vlog. after this, tommy said he needed to pick something up from wilbur, so they took the train to his again.

once they got there, tommy knocked on the door.
"hey tom!" wilbur said, grinning, "and toby and ranboo! you're very welcome to come in."
the boys entered, toby and ranboo eating a snack whilst the other boys sat at the table.
"so this is at 5pm tomorrow, no drinking, no smoking, no fights."
"will!! i know." he whined
will laughed, handing him the tickets. "have fun and be safe."
"thank you!" tommy grinned, getting up. but before he walked away, will grabbed his arm,
"and no kissing."
"fuck off!" he laughed, the group saying their goodbye's and thank you's, then going home.

"WE'RE HOME!" toby shouted, opening the door. sage was sat in the lounge with his mother, talking about her family.
"welcome home!" the two ladies said, laughing as they were in sync.
"hey mum!" tommy joked, taking his shoes off by the door before stepping onto the carpet.
"hey boys!" toby's mum smiled, putting her cup of tea down, "dinner will be done at 7, don't fill yourselves up too much."
"are you sure ma'am? i don't mind cooking."
"sage dear, you're a guest."
sage smiled, nodding. "thank you for the chat."
she got up and followed the boys into toby's studio.

"how was the recording?" she sat down, turning on the tv and crossing her legs on the foot stool.
tommy grabbed the stool, moving it to his legs. "it was pretty fun, though i might just record things during the week to make it longer."
she gave him the middle finger, pulling it back for herself. "i have a few recordings for you too i guess."
he pulled it back, but sage grabbed it. "tom."
"sage."
"just share it!" toby shouted, sitting in the middle and bringing the foot stool towards him, putting his legs on it.
"toby!" the two whined.
"there's no space on the sofa." ranboo walked in, taking the stool from underneath toby's legs and sitting on it.
"ranboo!" the trio whined.

"sage, i uhm." tommy started, looking at her from the edge of the bed. he was sat in his bed and sage was at the pc. she turned the chair to him.
"yeah?"
"well i bought these two tickets to a gig as they were on offer, but i don't have anyone to go with so would you?"
"of course tom! what band?"
"the royston club"
"OH M- oh my god! when is it?"
"tomorrow at 5pm."
"thank you!" she jumped up, wrapping tommy in a huge hug.
"you're welcome." he laughed, hugging her back.