6 - Fluffy

♡。゚

♡。゚.(*♡'‿' 人'‿' ♡*)゚♡ °・

"I'm hungry" Mikey's hands are in his pockets while he leads the group of nine along the path, Draken stands beside him.

"We just left" The insanely tall and older looking teen deadpans.

This boy looks like a 27 year old and that tattoo only adds more numbers to it.

"That wasn't vey uncommon of Baji-Kun to do that. It's happened a few times where he just talks like he's the only person around. It mostly happens around the girls, he gets real cocky real fast." Hinata speaks from your right, "He once barged in on one of Draken and Emma's dates and just to piss him off he kept semi flirting with Emma. He went home with a swollen eye and had to apologise just the way he did to you, but Emma did enjoy it more than you did."

"It just felt so foreign, I felt old. Nobody has every said sorry like that to me, it didn't feel right. But it's totally fine now I just want everyone to be happy." You smile while looking up ahead to see Baji still carrying Chifuyu on his back, clearly exhausted.

"Hey where is Emma by the way?"

"Oh she sent me a messages telling me that she's going to meet us at the shops."

"Ok alright, can't wait to meet her." You both smile at each other continuing to follow the rest of the teens.

————

The group had soon reached to the heat of the town. There were shops everywhere filled with goods of all sorts, people of many ages, and all round lots of smiles. This was nothing compared to what it was like at home. Everything here was packed to the brim, it looked stuffy but it felt far from it. Everything was in its right place and it just felt right, you felt comfortable. Looking from left to right you could see many varieties of shops. There was a stationary shop, a noodle shop, a pet shop, a place where they sold items for your home-

Wait a pet shop?

After realising that the shop had a glass wall to display the cats and dogs up for adoption, you wasted no time in going over to take a look, not even bothering to tell anybody where you were off to.

Reaching the glass you peered over the younger children who were admiring the dogs displayed on the floor of the shop. Looking at the middle shelf were two small puppies snuggled against each other sleeping soundly. You frowned in adoration, absolutely melting at the scene. Although you were too short to look over at the very top, you could see the tail of what seemed to be a white... cat?

Silently swearing at yourself for not being taller than the shelf, which was actually pretty high up, you tiptoed backwards slowly, occasionally jumping off both feet to get a peek at the cat but alas failing every time. Still walking backwards you had totally ignored the environment full of people behind you, eventually bumping slightly into someone on accident.