2 - Friday

♡。゚

♡。゚.(*♡'‿' 人'‿' ♡*)゚♡ °・

"Ok close your eyes i wanna see your raw reaction." You dragged Hinata to the middle of your room, placing her right in the middle of the carpet sprawled beside the bed. Closing her eyes with the smile that hasn't left her lips for the past evening. You make your way towards the light switch and turn them on, the LED lights filling the room with various colours.

"Can I open them now, pleeeeease."

"Ok Hina open your eyes."

Almost instantly a sharp gasp leaves your cousin's mouth. Her eyes glowing the colours of the room. Turning from left to right she admires the way y/n's room is decorated. The restless work of both the teenagers paying off.

"Y/n-Chan everything looks so good!" She says without making eye contact. "Is this what life is like outside of Japan?"

"Hina they're just lights I'm pretty sure you can buy the same ones here if you look for them." A light laugh erupts within you, enjoying the view of your cousin spinning around in circles. "I actually had some spares, you can take them of you want. I don't think I can put them anywhere else."

"Oh no I can't do that, I'm sure you can find some other place to put them like uhh..."

"Hinata just take them, I'm not taking no for an answer now." Shoving the box towards her chest she grabs is slowly and smiles and says thank you softly.

"Well it's pretty late," looking at the clock it reads 12:20am, "you should start to go home. Is your place far?"

A small smirk makes it's way onto her lips as she sets eye contact with you. What's is this? Why is she looking at you like that?

"You don't know do you?"

'What is she on about?' You think to yourself scrunching your face in confusion.

"Y/n I live right here! Not exactly here here but," she grabs your arm quickly dragging you towards the window seat and pointing through the window to the opposite building. "That's my room right there." Turning around she gives you a closed eye smile.

"You're kidding right?"

"Nope. Look at this." She takes out her phone and presses a contact number. Waiting for a bit somebody on the other end picks up. "Hey could you peak out of my window for a quick second?" She's returned with silence and moments later a dark silhouette appears in the window opposite to your own. "Turn the light on so we can see."

A small flash goes off and there stands a small boy, his tired annoyed expressions shown by the dimly lit room.

"Naoto?" Your eyes widen in realisation.

"Oh hi y/n" His voice can be heard through the phone. Hinata definitely woke him up from his sleep.

"You can't get rid of me y/n, from this moment on we're gonna stay with each other till the end."

"Bet Hinata, bet."

————

"Uhh I'm sorta scared, do I have to go today? It's Friday why not wait till Monday? Or at least give me a week to settle in. Look at my eyes," you use your fingers to open them manually, "they can barely stay open. Oh god I look horrible with these dark circles-"

"Y/n I've already talked to the school and they were the ones who recommended for you to start today. We've organised your classes and everything." Your dad continued to make breakfast. "Plus Hinata will be with you the entire time."

"Wait what? What do you mean?" You say placing a fresh hot pancake on your own plate.

"All your classes are together, so your timetables are exactly the same. I expect no downfall in your grades when you're around her missy."

"Oh god at least that's some good news. Oh also I don't know if you've had a look but Hinata and I made my room look better by decorating and everything. I had some spare LED strips so I gave the rest to her," a small laugh erupts in you, "she was so amazed by it, she looked so happy when I turned the lights on."

"I bet she was. Now get out you have to leave right now." Your dad said as he started grabbing your bag.

"Woah calm down it's only 7:30"

In a few short minutes yours standing outside your apartment door by yourself.

"Um ok sure I'll just walk around japan like I know the place" you thought out loud.

"Y/n-Chan!" An all too familiar voice called from below you. Making your way over to the rails you look down to see your favourite strawberry haired girl in the same uniform as yesterday, with you matching.

Without thinking about it your legs had started making it's way over to the elevator and before you knew it Hinata was right beside your shoulder and ready to walk to school.

————

"This is our first class, you ready?" Hinata says as she makes eye contact with you.

"Sure I guess" you weren't ready and you wouldn't be in a long time.

Opening the door all the students were scattered everywhere. Some in groups or pairs and some alone. Upon entering some had greeted Hinata and left their eyes to linger longer when spotting you.

"Is that a new girl?"

"Who's that"

"We should say hi to her shouldn't we?"

Not entirely comfortable, you followed close behind your cousin, careful not to get distracted and make the gap between you two bigger.

She took a seat near the back and patted the one beside hers, which fortunately was a window seat, motioning for you to sit there.

"Don't worry, nobody sits there. Oh and Takemichi-Kun sits in front of you by the way."

"Oh your boyfriend?"

A light blush makes it's way onto her cheeks as she nods lightly.

Seconds later a blonde rushes through the classroom doors and scurries his way to the seat in front of yours. He's got various bandages and bruises over his face and arms.

'He's either a bully or is getting bullied' you think to yourself.

"Takemichi-Kun did you get into another fight?" Hina says to him with clear exhaustion.

"Sorry Hina-Chan I was just-" he pauses as he turns his whole body and finds himself facing a h/c girl he's never seen before. "Oh hello?"

"Takemichi this is Y/n my cousin, Y/n this is Takemichi, my boyfriend." Hinata says as she takes out her pens from her case.

"Nice to meet you y/n! I think Hinata mentioned your arrival to me before but I don't think I was listening well enough." Takemichi says while rubbing his neck.

"Oh, well Hina-Chan talks about you a lot actually, you seem like quite the character."

Suddenly the door opens with a thud and a teacher walks in signalling the start of class and all the students scurry back to their original seats ready to start the day.

————
I'm getting mixed emotions, I'm not really sure how to feel. Let me know if you're enjoying to the book so far because they really motivate me to keep writing :)) small teaser: Mikey and Draken show up next chapter this is where is starts to get juicy..

Also please don't forget to vote, comment, and leave a follow <3

Lots of love, Author-Chan 。゚.¨̮