⁺    ˚𝑫𝒂𝒚 4

⋆ ---––——––------––——––--- ⋆

"What did you do to her, Sanzu?"

"We got wild last night. That's all, Rindo."

"There's a lot of blood in your living room."

"Ran, I already told you I encountered another gang yesterday, and Y/N fell asleep after what 'we did', and the two of you got here at fucking six in the morning just to ruin my day." Sanzu said, sarcastically.

Casually sleeping soundly in each other's arms when the two; Ran and Rindou, keep on calling Sanzu at 4 a.m. He's not answering them, not until Sanzu heard them yelling and trying to barge into their condo, not wanting to let them in, yet he also doesn't want Y/N's sleep to be disturbed and let the two in. He knows they won't stop until they get what they want.

"What gang did you encounter yesterday?"

"I still don't know yet, but I remember their logo."

"Payback time?"

"It's only been hours since that encounter. Y/N would be mad at me if she knew I got into a fight again, and I promised to spend time with her for a week."

Rindo and Ran exchange glances before returning their gaze to Sanzu, knowing that this man is known to be ruthless, worst, cheater, and a most wanted criminal, yet he's afraid that Y/N will be mad at him just because he'll get into another fight, but what makes them think about Sanzu's unusual behaviour is that he doesn't even go back his place because he doesn't feel he wants to and join them clubbing around the sides of Japan with different ladies clinging in their arms.

"What caused you to come here anyway?"

"All the bars have patrols near them,"

"Give us a drink. We know you have many."

"Are you broke and don't have it in your own place?" Sanzu rolled his eyes and took the cigarette Rindo was giving him.

"Too lazy for self-service."

"Have it with a slice of lemon or I'll wake her up."

"Don't you fucking touch her, Ran." Sanzu leaves his seat and checks to see if their bedroom door is closed after he left to let the Haitani's in his place. "I'll kill you. Mark my words."

"What's with the killing, Haru?"

Y/N left their room after hearing Sanzu open and close it with the other talking voice, and thought Sanzu would get back to her in bed. Rubbing her sleepy eyes and looking at Sanzu, who never thought she would wake up this early.

"No, don't go out," Sanzu covered her and gently pushed her back into their room. "You're still naked, just to remind you."

"What's wrong? You've seen this many times."