BB23 - You're Safe [Alyssa]

As requested by NASCARluver2448

You'll be replacing Derek F.

"ALYSSA, THAT DOESN'T WORK! MOVE THAT ORANGE PIECE MORE!"

"WHICH WAY!?"

"LEFT!"

She moves it to her left, not mine.

"NO ALYSSA, I MEANT RIGHT! MY BAD!"

She looks up at me really annoyed from the balcony where I'm watching this veto competition play out, before getting back to work. It's only the first week, but so much shit has happened because we somehow let Old MacDonald get power. He made promises to everyone, so I'm just glad I was on his team for this round. Especially since white men were supposed to be his target, which I am.

Anyway, he put up Alyssa and Kyland, which I found very odd. Now both of them are playing in this veto with Frenchie, Derek X, Travis, and Azah. I really hope Alyssa wins, which is why I'm helping her out as much as I can. She shouldn't be in this position in the first place, and I don't want her to go.

Also she's smoking hot in this bikini.

"DX IS GOING FOR IT!" Britini yells out. Sure enough, DX's ball goes under the first obstacle, rolls over the second, and slides through the third before... landing in finish line.

"Congratulations Derek X, you have won the Power of Veto!" Tiffany yells. Everyone applauds him for his win. I clap as well, but I look at Alyssa and she looks VERY disappointed. And I can't help but share this feeling. She could be the first one evicted.

---

After a while, I lay in the reef room with Alyssa. She's heated right now after a conversation with the farmer, so I just let her vent. We also now know about DX's deal with Kyland, so now we both know that Alyssa will stay on the block come Eviction night.

"..And I just hate him SO MUCH! Do you want to know why I'm even nominated in the FIRST PLACE!?"

"Mhm."

"Because Frenchie thinks that Christian and I are in a fucking showmance, like seriously!?"

I freeze at that. Christian, the blue eyed devil, and my crush, Alyssa, in a showmance. I don't see how anyone would like him like that, he changes his hairstyle so much it's almost hard to recognize him everytime I see his face.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Alyssa asks.

"Oh, uhm, I was just thinking.. uh, are you in Christian in a showmance?"

Alyssa stares at me before laughing. It's not a hard laugh, more like giggling, but it's still so cute. Like she is.

"Definitely NOT. I have no interest in Christian, besides if I was gonna showmance with anyone, it would be-" she froze as she almost finished her statement. She looks at me and blushes. 

Holy shit.

"Well, uhm, if it helps Alyssa... I feel the same way." I wink as she looks back at me. She glances at the door, then looks back at me mischievously. I return the look and...

We kiss. For a long time. Full on making out actually. Her lips on mine just feel so right. When we pull apart, I make her a simple promise.

"You're safe."

---

And then Travis was backdoored.