"Yeah because that idiot has a high pain tolerance. I could never live after a hit from Sebastian." She shook her head as she placed a plate in front of me. 

"Bassy isn't that bad." I replied. 

"Yeah not to you. Dudes a demon in disguise." Denki answered as he walked out the kitchen. 

"He's a sweetheart." I shook my head at them. 

"He's a demon." Mina 

"A devil." Hanta. 

"A sadistic Warrior." Denki

Robin chuckled as she heard the responses from the younger workers. "Who's a demon, devil, sadistic warrior?" Sebastian questioned as he walked into the dinning room. 

"Nobody." 

"No one." 

"Bakugo." The three workers said at the same time. 

"What was that dunce-face?" Katsuki asked as he walked from the kitchen with a knife in hand. Denki paled at the sight of the knife. 

"You bastard, I told you to chop the tomatoes!" Sanji yelled from the kitchen. Suddenly Katsuki was dragged back into the kitchen. 

"You damned extra!" Bakugo yells faded as the doors closed. We all blinked at the door. 

"Is it like that every morning?" Someone questioned and we turned to face the living room doors. 

"Pretty much, kid" Nami answered Takashi. 

"Kaz!" Rin yelled as he saw me and ran over. 

"Rin!" I stood up and he hugged me, lifting me off the ground. 

"Did you miss me yesterday? I missed you! It was so boring. Yukio didn't even want anything important." Rin rambled causing me to giggle. 

"He probably just missed you. You rarely go home these days. How is Shiro?" I asked as I walked over to the boys. 

"The old man is fine. Wants you to visit." Rin informed before he walked into the kitchen. 

"Goodmorning boys! How did you sleep?" I asked and Mikey grinned before latching onto me. 

"I slept great!" Mikey grinned as he hung on the woman's arm like a koala. 

"It was nice." Takashi smiled softly at the woman. The others mumbled in agreement. 

"That's great. Well, shall we eat?" She asked as she motioned to the table that was full of food. 

"Yeah!" Mikey jumped down and ran to the table, the other boys following. Kazuko walked back to her seat, which Rin and Denki were fighting to pull out for her. Sebastian swiftly interrupted and did it for her. She smiled in thanks as he nodded to her before pushing her chair in. 

"Very well, give a shout if you need us." Sebastian motioned everyone back to work before closing the dinning room door. 

"Dig in!" I grinned as I stack my plate full of food. The boys grinned at each other before piling their food on their plates. Who knew when the next time they'd be able to eat this well again. 

Timeskip

When breakfast was done, the children introduced themselves to the staff on hand today. "These are the head butlers today! Sebastian and Satoru." I point to each man. 

"He's a head butler?" Pah asked looking at Satoru, who was humming happily while eating sweets. 

"Unfortunately, yes." Sebastian sweatdropped at the man.