BUSINESS MEETING OR MEETING PAST??

AFTER 3 YRS-

AT MK MANSION:

A lady was crying hugging the photo of two girls...And was continuosly saying plzz come back beta ur maa miss uh...A young girl saw her from window and was thinking That Prachi have gone but mom-dad still remember her and even the person she love is also missing her so called sister....                                                                                                                                                                                        The lady was revealed to be pragya while young girl is non other than Rhea Mehra and the girls in photo were Prachi & Kiara...                                                                                                                                         Just than a man entered theroom and said," fuggie I know uh r missing Prachi , don't worry we'll find her and bring her back to us..But now uh pack ur bags we need to leave for Mumbai"

AT OTHER BEAUTIFUL PLACE-

Three boys were sleeping cutely...And a girl was making many unsuccessfull methods to wake them up...Then a mischivious idea popped her mind...She took the jug from table and throwed water on the cute boy gang...All 3 woke up with a jerk...

SID- Aryan , Parth run from here,a tsunami striked... 

 ARYAN- Bro why r we talking run... ( They saw Parth looking at a girl staring her and that was enough for them to understand the situation..)

ALL 3 TOGETHER - Prachi/Dii that's wrong we need justice

GUYS THE GIRL IS PRACHI AND THE BOYS ARE ARYAN , SIDDARTH AND PARTH

PRACHI- Okay!!Uh get ready for court..We'll have breakfast then we'll go... ( Saying this Prachi was abt to go when??)

SIARA- Did uh 3 were playing holi??

ALL 3 BOYS- This is done by Prachi

[Siara looked at Prachi and burst out laughing.Sunny was literally on floor]

BOY GANG- That's not fair bhai-bhabhi this is wrong...

KIARA- Prachi why uh did this??Uh should try easy way see uh disturbed them..

BOY GANG- Only bhabhi love us..

PRACHI- Enough of urr drama now go nd get ready..

ARYAN- Where is Shahana??

PRIARA [Prachi & Kiara]- AWWWW!! Missing her...BTW she has left for London yesterday night due to urgent project...

ARYAN - She didn't informed me??

SUNNY - Uh were in ur beauty sleep...

Everyone started laughing and went down for breakfast after getting ready..And wished everyone gm...

PARTH- Dadda , Chucks as I told uh my father's family are arriving who helped my father a lot and here they have a business meeting they are here with their partners and they will live for few months in our house..If uh permit??

KING- The K in house does not only stand for khanna but also khurrana. They can live here till the time they want as Arjun was my best frnd nd they helped him the concert is tomorrow and I nd Shahana will return by day after tomorrow for award ceremony..

KING- Byee princess!!Take care

Prachi bids byee to everyone and leave for london while MK family reach airport...Mishti was not there as she has also left to London for her modelling contract with shahana...MKs watched the time it was time for meeting so they decided to go to hotel near KS office as their company were different but office was same nd very huge...They were not knowing that KS Industries is same where they had to go they thought it to be Khurrana mansion...